shadow

over 11 years ago
charmie didn't upload a photo

charm (charmie)

8 posts

the person whom i love sim. i feel black or negativity around him what is around him ?i want to protect him . .i really love him. does he loves me? i strongly feel connection with him. i feel like him my soul or my soul mate.we had not talk from 1 month. do he miss me.

over 11 years ago

There seems to be a lot of bad energy around this man. Come and chat and I will explain!

over 11 years ago
bluedragon's photo

Robin Bluedragon (bluedragon)

2048 posts

HI , I can help you in this matter and tell you how to remove the negative energy from him and from yourself as well…online now to help you! Blessed be! Bluedragon

over 11 years ago
spiritualadvisorjessica didn't upload a photo

╰☆╮Spiritual Advisor ... (spiritualadvisorjessica)

30 posts

Dear, I see so much going on right now with this gentlemen, you and this man were meant to be together. The connection you have with this man is a connection you have never had with another gentlemen before.

There is so much going on around you and him, and it’s keeping your happiness and his happiness from being together in true love, peace of mind and harmony.

Please contact me today, or at your earliest convenience so we can discuss further what we can do to cure this.

Be sure to ask about my wonderful $10 special.

I hope to hear from you soon,

Blessings!

over 11 years ago
advisorashley's photo

Ashley Lauren (advisorashley)

462 posts

He does truly Love you and you need to know what is going to happen for the both of you and i will explain it to you contact me. God Bless you.

over 11 years ago

While I do not sense any darkness around him my Dear, I do sense that he is struggling with many personal issues. The two of you share a deep spiritual bond and that is why you feel this hurt in him. I would be happy to assist you further. > Wise Spirit:)

over 11 years ago
msbrenda didn't upload a photo

Brenda williams (msbrenda)

65 posts

no sales pitch aontact me and i will help you.