* long distance relationship*

over 11 years ago
enzo didn't upload a photo

enzo khan (enzo)

62 posts

hi peeps im in a long distance relationship and my wife is expecting but communication has totaly stopped between us lately! they was soo much tension in the air between us! im very much stressed regarding our situation please if anyone can kindly shead some light as to what they see? thanks in advance

over 11 years ago

Your wife is feeling alone, pregnancy does crazy things to your emotions. Come and chat with me for more details!

over 11 years ago
bluedragon's photo

Robin Bluedragon (bluedragon)

2048 posts

HI Enzo, I would be glad to do a reading for this matter with you and give you some answers you can use.Online now! Blessings! BLuedragon

over 11 years ago
advisorashley's photo

Ashley Lauren (advisorashley)

462 posts

No need to stress about it there is much more ahead for you two and yes i will help you and you do need light on this and contact me. God Bless you.

over 11 years ago

enzo khan (enzo)

62 posts

hi peeps thanx for shedding light on my situation.i dont know why she keeps saying that she will abort the baby? then next she says if the baby is born she will name her brother as guardian of the baby! this has wrenched my heart out! i cudnt sleep lasnight as i havnt heard anything from her. not even a text and she knows im always on msn waiting for her! but she hasnt even bothered!

over 11 years ago

hi khan! if you have not picked any psychic yet then have a chat with me,will enlighten you and advise you how to cope with the situation?thanks

over 11 years ago

enzo khan (enzo)

62 posts

hi peepz finaly got talking to my wife. She said she had something to tell me. I knew wat it wud be. She said shes gona abort the baby next month. She said she cant even walk? I just said to her im not gona force u to keep it. And what eva she is happy with am standing by her side. Even tho an immigration consultant ate her visa appeal fee which he was suppose to submitt. Checked with uk border agency they said they neva recieved her appeal. Now he aint attending calls.

over 11 years ago
advisorashley's photo

462 posts

I do see you should try tell her to not do that it will be the best thing just try to talk to her about it because if she don’t do that she and you will happy with her not doing that in the long run

over 11 years ago
advisorashley's photo

462 posts

contact me God Bless you.