Will we ever meet?

over 11 years ago

Me and online friend have been chatting for about a year now. Everytime we make plan for him to travel here or for me to travel there something come up. Will me and A Medina ever meet?

over 11 years ago
arikal's photo

Arikal (arikal)

158 posts

Let’s chat! I can help you with the answers to your questions! : )

over 11 years ago

Thanks

over 11 years ago
psychicshanna didn't upload a photo

Psychic Shanna (psychicshanna)

131 posts

ARE YOU LOOKING FOR REAL ANSWERS? WELL LOOK NO FURTHER!! I KNOW THIS, I CAN HELP YOU . MY NAME IS PSYCHIC SHANNA AND I WILL DO EVERYTHING IN MY POWER TO GUIDEYOU THROUGH WHATEVER YOU NEED , SO PLEASE CONTACT ME TODAY FOR A BETTER TOMMORROW! I will give your whole life Reading without you uttering a word!

over 11 years ago

Thank you!

over 11 years ago

Will we ever meet?

over 11 years ago
advisorashley's photo

Ashley Lauren (advisorashley)

462 posts

There is much you need to know about that. i will give you insight and advise you. Contact me. God Bless you.

over 11 years ago
psychicjennifer14 didn't upload a photo

Jennifer Poe (psychicjennifer14)

2082 posts

Hello my name is Jennifer and I have offered my psychic mediumship readings since I was young. My psychic abilities were passed down to me by my mother. I started seeing things and began reading for people at a young age. My mother began keen many years ago so that is how I found out about it. My mother is an excellent psychic so I have learned from the best. Contact me I am sure you will find what you are looking for. If I am busy please drop me an e-mail to set up an appointment with me. Thanks.

over 11 years ago
psychicadvisor01's photo

Psychic Readings By Michelle (psychicadvisor01)

187 posts

Yes Yous Will Meet But It Seems Like The Timeing Is Not Right If You Would Like To Know More Let Me Know

over 11 years ago

Thanks.

over 11 years ago
msbrenda didn't upload a photo

Brenda williams (msbrenda)

65 posts

There is a reason you cant get together contact me and I will explain

over 11 years ago

Thanks

over 11 years ago

Psychicadvisor01 you said we will meet. Can you tell when this will happen?