tell me please

over 11 years ago
charmie didn't upload a photo

charm (charmie)

8 posts

why these days tarot cards are pulling me to read them one tarot reader told me in last year you have power to read tarot cards is it true ? so should i started? and from which deck i do started? and i want to help people my inner power says that

over 11 years ago
arikal's photo

Arikal (arikal)

158 posts

Start! Choose the deck that your drawn to the most and start studying them. Hold them, meditate with them, study them. Start a journal and just write everything, from your thoughts and feelngs about each card to youur own personal readings. There are many forums and readers willing to help you! Have fun, it’s life changing!

over 11 years ago
holmes's photo

HOLMESTAROTLIGHT (holmes)

57 posts

everyone can read the tarot just as everyone can make a noise and sing a little. yet just as there people who are highly gifted in singing and become superstars there are those who are like that in all psychic fields like john edwards. one thing to take into account is tarot isnt’ for everyone, as some resonate better with astrology, numerology, or trying something like mediumship. the important thing to remember when it comes to tarot is you can’t just pick up a couple of keywords and start reading, though you hear some people who just rely in intuition when it come to reading the tarot. in order to give your future clients justice as a reader you should study the various systems in the tarot itself like how do the court cards relate to your mind set, will I use reversals, do I even need to ?. (Reverals is when the card is upside down,, i use them but many tarot readers do not and prefer to turn all the cards right side up).

I would say though that if you feel a pull towards the tarot by all means follow through with it and see where it takes you.. you will see there are many wonderful tarot out there vampires, fairy tales, even an ufo tarot!.

most people say to start off with the waite tarot, it has a bad rep as a beginner tarot due to for a period of time most books that came out had the images of waite, and focused on exploringg that. Please dont’ get me wrong you can get very indepth readings from a waite-smith tarot.

there are books that deals with tarot and astrology, tarot and numerology, tarot and psychology,tarot and court cards (recommended as court cards are usually hard for people new to the tarot as they can be read many ways)for you to study.

one thing is that the beginning you really only need 1 or 2 good books (after you get about 10 tarot books you start to realize they are saying the same thing and start to crave what I call intermediate books, that dealt with special topics). and one deck to self study.

oh there are course some tarot school cds and correspondance courses or perhaps in your area at your local new age or that type of book store you will find an add for a tarot workshop/course that you can learn at if you don’t learn well on your own.

finally each tarotist today had their own unique path to learning, some took workshops,, courses, for example. there are some books out there come to think that are designed to be more then a textbook and are self workbooks like tarot for yourself or the magical course in the tarot.

you can find book reviews on the net, and previews of tarot decks on the net as well before going out to find one. unless you are ordering from amazon or the tarot garden for example ,, most tarot stores tend to carry the staples like thoth, waite, and the latest like for now the steampunk is the hottest one, and last year the vampire tarot of the eternal sun was one of them.

going back to learning the tarot,, myself I read for family and friends with a book and the deck for about 2 years before I started to read without a book, then about 10 years i found a site where I could read for others to get better and tried various readings, and learned of upcoming /latest books.

regardless of your learning period,,for now a simple waite deck should be about 20 dollars or less, and good books should be about the same. also one thing that helped me out when learning was going to a used book store under the occult section and find some old tarot books like eden grey works that work just as good today as it did.

there are tarot debates you will run into,, reversals being one of them,, book knowledge vs inuition is another. and you learn to be flexible over time as you explore the tarot and develop your own style. example I used to be hard core book,, til I learn to open my inuition a bit more and I became more relaxed about it.

anyhow as you go about learning the tarot there are excellent research for it, forums dedicated to it, study groups, websites dedicated to tarot reviews, or book reviews.

over 11 years ago
psychicshanna didn't upload a photo

Psychic Shanna (psychicshanna)

131 posts

ARE YOU LOOKING FOR REAL ANSWERS? WELL LOOK NO FURTHER!! I KNOW THIS, I CAN HELP YOU . MY NAME IS PSYCHIC SHANNA AND I WILL DO EVERYTHING IN MY POWER TO GUIDEYOU THROUGH WHATEVER YOU NEED , SO PLEASE CONTACT ME TODAY FOR A BETTER TOMMORROW! I will give your whole life Reading without you uttering a word!

over 11 years ago
charmie didn't upload a photo

charm (charmie)

8 posts

i juss want to know do i have power to read tarot cards.will it effect bad on me ?one reader told me there will b bad effect on you . but i m keen interested to learn tarot.should i started that i convince to my family for this. my name is meenu.