Question about my ex-boyfriend

over 11 years ago

I had dated this man when we were teenagers for about 3 years, we were planning to get married but things interfered. Twenty years later he came back into my life, we got back together and, once again, things happened to split us up. We have been apart for about a year now and I have heard over this year that he misses me and wants to work things out. At the same time, being empathic/psychic myself, I can feel his guilt at what happened and his fear that I won’t talk to him or accept him back in my life. I can read for others but not myself. Any help is welcome!!

over 11 years ago

The last break up between you two was very intense, he does feel as if you would EVER forgive him. On the other hand, he can not stay away from you for very long. I am here if you want to chat!

over 11 years ago
psychicshanna didn't upload a photo

Psychic Shanna (psychicshanna)

131 posts

ARE YOU LOOKING FOR REAL ANSWERS? WELL LOOK NO FURTHER!! I KNOW THIS, I CAN HELP YOU . MY NAME IS PSYCHIC SHANNA AND I WILL DO EVERYTHING IN MY POWER TO GUIDEYOU THROUGH WHATEVER YOU NEED , SO PLEASE CONTACT ME TODAY FOR A BETTER TOMMORROW! I will give your whole life Reading without you uttering a word!

over 11 years ago

Thanks Shanna and Toria!! When I get straightened out financially I will definitely contact both of you ladies for better insight!!

over 11 years ago
advisorashley's photo

Ashley Lauren (advisorashley)

462 posts

I will help you i can already see what is going on with him and what you and him have to do contact me. God Bless you.

over 11 years ago
psychicjennifer14 didn't upload a photo

Jennifer Poe (psychicjennifer14)

2082 posts

Hello my name is Jennifer and I have offered my psychic mediumship readings since I was young. My psychic abilities were passed down to me by my mother. I started seeing things and began reading for people at a young age. My mother began keen many years ago so that is how I found out about it. My mother is an excellent psychic so I have learned from the best. Contact me I am sure you will find what you are looking for. If I am busy please drop me an e-mail to set up an appointment with me. Thanks.

over 11 years ago
msbrenda didn't upload a photo

Brenda williams (msbrenda)

65 posts

You both have a lot of issues in your lives,,contact me and I can help

over 11 years ago
mrs.faith's photo

Mrs.Faith (mrs.faith)

209 posts

Hi sweetie, I can help you but it doesnt feel like you need a reading, it feels like something more. Contact me. God Bless, Mrs.Faith

over 11 years ago

Thank you all so much but right now I can’t afford to contact any of you about this. Maybe soon after I get back to work and get my $$$ straightened out. Love and light!!