tarot

over 11 years ago

i juss want to know i m interested to learn tarot cards but one tarot reader told me it will have bad effect on you bcoz u dont know how to read is it true? but i m interested to learn tarot.will it effect bad on me? and where can i get tarot cards i mean which shop?

over 11 years ago
friendly_tarot's photo

Tarot readings with Aisha (friendly_tarot)

91 posts

You can get tarot cards at most major book stores. I recommend starting with a waite or waite clone.

I usually don’t read for myself, I find when I’m close to a situation my expectations will effect the cards I draw. When reading for myself I consistently draw the tower, death and or the devil lol.

Reading is a blast and I hope you have fun on your journey, feel free to contact me if you have any other tarot questions.

—Aisha

over 11 years ago
arikal's photo

Arikal (arikal)

158 posts

Go and choose a deck that you feel most drawn to, the one that you feel is calling to you the most! It is a wonderful experience learning all about your cards. Once you buy your card, cleanse it of other energies, study them, meditate with them. Start a journal and write everything down, your thoughts and feelings, your readings. The first step is to get your deck, it’s the beginning of a life changing journey! There are so many of forums and us readers here to help you on your path! Good luck!