free will and bad bad predictions..

over 11 years ago

sometime ago I was told I was going to meet a loving wonerful man, the man of my dream basicly, around this time of the year. And tht this would be the oNE! Now I met this man who I totaly adore, and he sais the same to me. I just love him sooo much. I was qurious about if this was it, and asked another psychic.(tarot). and got an answer I didnt like, that he would walk away very soon… how can this be? If two people love eachother, isnt it all tha t matters? can I change that prediction? free will must be stronger, right? I will be totaly heartbroken if I lose this man!

over 11 years ago
arikal's photo

Arikal (arikal)

158 posts

Come and chat, I can help you with all your questions. I’m honest and direct! : )

over 11 years ago
bluedragon's photo

Robin Bluedragon (bluedragon)

2048 posts

HI Marie, Free will IS stronger then the predicition. I wonder did this person try to sell you spellwork to keep that from happening? Dont let that bad prediction worry you. Blessings! Bluedragon

over 11 years ago
psychicjennifer14 didn't upload a photo

Jennifer Poe (psychicjennifer14)

2082 posts

Hello my name is Jennifer and I have offered my psychic mediumship readings since I was young. My psychic abilities were passed down to me by my mother. I started seeing things and began reading for people at a young age. My mother began keen many years ago so that is how I found out about it. My mother is an excellent psychic so I have learned from the best. Contact me I am sure you will find what you are looking for. If I am busy please drop me an e-mail to set up an appointment with me. Thanks.

over 11 years ago
jessperiard's photo

jessie periard (jessperiard)

159 posts

hi marie blue dragon is right free will is stronger and don’t let that prediction bother you if two people love each other live you two do then you two will be together for a long time if you have anymore questions feel free to contact me god bless you both

over 11 years ago
mrs.faith's photo

Mrs.Faith (mrs.faith)

209 posts

now that you’ve met this person you feel like your finally living. All these years without him have been like walking in a shadow and now you finally see the light. He is the one you are meant to be with, But there are some obstacles ahead, Contact me. God Bless, Mrs.Faith

over 11 years ago
msbrenda didn't upload a photo

Brenda williams (msbrenda)

65 posts

nothing is written in stone,you can change a prediction.that is the whole piont of getting a reading.contact me and i will explain more

over 11 years ago

I can not speak for everyone but my predictions change when a person’s mind changes course. People change their mind’s often and this has a huge affect on the outcome of the future!! One little decision can cause an enormous change in the predictions for your future.

over 11 years ago
heavenlyarchangel12's photo

Heavenly Sunshine (heavenlyarchangel12)

805 posts

I agree I’ve had many of them, and it’s basically telling you in the moment what you can do to change certain things from occuring. You have the choice to take the negative or positive route. Fortunately not every reading will be accurate. Some will, and it depends on how you interpret it as well as the psychic. So you really have to take a look at the reading and decided if this the reality you want to believe, or choose your own reality and outcome. When you have a good psychic of course it is best to stick with one and not many because it will confuse you. But learning from the readings always teaches you something. :)

over 11 years ago

over 11 years ago

Thank you all. I feel a bit better now :)

over 11 years ago
psychicshanna didn't upload a photo

Psychic Shanna (psychicshanna)

131 posts

ARE YOU LOOKING FOR REAL ANSWERS? WELL LOOK NO FURTHER!! I KNOW THIS, I CAN HELP YOU . MY NAME IS PSYCHIC SHANNA AND I WILL DO EVERYTHING IN MY POWER TO GUIDEYOU THROUGH WHATEVER YOU NEED , SO PLEASE CONTACT ME TODAY FOR A BETTER TOMMORROW! I will give your whole life Reading without you uttering a word!

over 11 years ago

help! I thought I could go against that prediciton. But it’s all happening, my love seems to be slipping away from me.. and I feel so sad about it. .:( someone told me he would retract from me and we would not get together. We had plans made the other day, now he say “later” .. adn I get scared that it will eb s predicted.. we will not get together, when we had so much love… what to do? is he jsut scared? sooo sad

over 11 years ago
heavenlyarchangel12's photo

Heavenly Sunshine (heavenlyarchangel12)

805 posts

Think certain things you can change from happening and others you can’t. It’s learning how to relate to a man and how to interact with him in a positive way. :)