does he want to talk

over 11 years ago
known didn't upload a photo

known (known)

10 posts

i had not talk with my lover from one month. but i recieved call from new no.when i picked the call i felt the same voice as my lover but he talked me like as unknown but he taken a name sunny . this is my lover nickname then after some talk. i cut the call. his voice same as my lover but he talked me like stranger. so i also talked him likee stranger i didnot show him i recogonised ur voice i want to know did he call me ?does he love me care for me ?

over 11 years ago
holmes's photo

HOLMESTAROTLIGHT (holmes)

57 posts

we would have to chat about it, the card i picked up was a major, yet for this situation it seems more information and talk would have to occur. (why did you cut the call?)

over 11 years ago

I am sorry your heart is hurting but I would love to chat with you. Have a good day!

over 11 years ago
thelovehealer's photo

**THE LOVE QUEEN** (thelovehealer)

89 posts

Hello i have many things i would like to share with you hope you can contact me live

over 11 years ago
psychicshanna didn't upload a photo

Psychic Shanna (psychicshanna)

131 posts

ARE YOU LOOKING FOR REAL ANSWERS? WELL LOOK NO FURTHER!! I KNOW THIS, I CAN HELP YOU . MY NAME IS PSYCHIC SHANNA AND I WILL DO EVERYTHING IN MY POWER TO GUIDEYOU THROUGH WHATEVER YOU NEED , SO PLEASE CONTACT ME TODAY FOR A BETTER TOMMORROW!

over 11 years ago
psychicadvisor01's photo

Psychic Readings By Michelle (psychicadvisor01)

187 posts

Hello I Do Have The Answers For You If You Would Like To Know Them Please Contact Me