how

over 11 years ago

i tried to do meditation for healing my chakras amd open the aura . i saw black and some bit white light what is it mean? and how can i open my aura.

over 11 years ago
spiritualadvisorjessica didn't upload a photo

╰☆╮Spiritual Advisor ... (spiritualadvisorjessica)

30 posts

If you do not know what you are doing, this cannot work out in your favor. However, seeing black is sometimes never a good sign. If you want your aura opened, please come to me so I can explain it in further detail.

Blessings!

over 11 years ago
psychicadvisor01's photo

Psychic Readings By Michelle (psychicadvisor01)

187 posts

seeing black means that there is a lot of negative energy which cause stress and confusion if you would like help or to know more please contact me..

over 11 years ago
tarottamara didn't upload a photo

Carmen Casillas (tarottamara)

42 posts

I am giving away one free question

click on my profile for my website

over 11 years ago
heavenlyarchangel12's photo

Heavenly Sunshine (heavenlyarchangel12)

805 posts

Basically all you have to do is learn the chackra system and clearing and cleansing the negativity out of your aura. You can find that on You tube, or different links free. Black is just negativity from your emotions, or others around your space. It is just learning to ground yourself, and learning the chackras, and colors. It is pretty simple for the basics.

over 11 years ago
mrs.faith's photo

Mrs.Faith (mrs.faith)

209 posts

i agree with hattie, you can do this yourself and the black is reffering to negative energy retained to your aura. you can google or get a book chakra’s. or if you’d like to have it professionally done, contact me. by doing it with me you will also learn alot of information, as to where this energy came from why its there what its looking to cause as well as 15 years into your past and 15 years into your future. so in a way you can look at it as an extremly detailed reading of your life and future life as well as getting the balance you need spiritually. God bless, Mrs.Faith