lost engagement ring :( help!!!!

over 11 years ago

i lost my engagement ring and i feel as though iv looked everywhere like 10times, can anyone guide me to where it is please???

over 11 years ago

I am not seeing the engagement ring as being misplaced, have you had some unfamiliar faces in your house lately?

over 11 years ago

no no ones been here. i know i lost it as was wearing it and then noticed last night that it was gone,i just dont know where else 2 look

over 11 years ago
madea_michelle's photo

Madea-Michelle (madea_michelle)

86 posts

Cassandra, My heart is with you! The first thing I saw was a dark green couch, or love seat, with a tall back. Is that a piece of furniture that sounds familiar?

Finding objects is not my strength, but, I do get lucky sometimes….lost mine once too, its very scary!

Blessings to you, Michelle

over 11 years ago
psychicjennifer14 didn't upload a photo

Jennifer Poe (psychicjennifer14)

2082 posts

Hello my name is Jennifer and I have offered my psychic mediumship readings since I was young. My psychic abilities were passed down to me by my mother. I started seeing things and began reading for people at a young age. My mother began keen many years ago so that is how I found out about it. My mother is an excellent psychic so I have learned from the best. Contact me I am sure you will find what you are looking for. If I am busy please drop me an e-mail to set up an appointment with me. Thanks.