REUNITE

over 11 years ago
eclairs didn't upload a photo

mina (eclairs)

2 posts

will me amd my lover ever reunite ? i love him alot i know he also love me now a days we are apart . i feel strong connection with him. i tried to forget him but he attached to me differnt ways. is he really my soul mate? will i ever hear from him soon? i do true love to him. he never free my soul.daydreaming too what i do? if i tried to busy myself in work but then he is running on my mind why this all happen to me ? one person proposed me i said no to him, because i strongly feel i love my lover so i dont want to do betrayed with any other person. i cant afford reading

over 11 years ago
serafina's photo

Serafina (serafina)

2 posts

Reclaim your power!

over 11 years ago
psychicadvisor01's photo

Psychic Readings By Michelle (psychicadvisor01)

187 posts

I See That Its Meant To Be And I See It Will Take a Little More Time But I See Good News On the Way…

over 11 years ago
bluedragon's photo

Robin Bluedragon (bluedragon)

2048 posts

HI Mina, I could help you and he to reunite,but I cant do it for free. I would need to do a reading first to see what needs to be done,and then if other work was needed,that would cost you as well. If it is really worth it to reunite with him,then it is worth spending the money to make it so. Blessed be! Bluedragon

over 11 years ago
msbrenda didn't upload a photo

Brenda williams (msbrenda)

65 posts

he di=oes still care,but theres a lot stoping him from being with you.contact me and ill explain