Re: difficult three years...

over 11 years ago

I posted earlier looking for help but not certain the appropriate protocol to take to obtain help. I’ve run into hardship, pain, etc., for the last 3 years. Anything that could have gone wrong, has. I’m an extremely giving person and have done much for my community, working with children whom have special needs as a psychologist. I’m beginning to lose hope that my life will ever be happy again, feel depressed and drained. Thank you for reading… Blessings and Namiste.

over 11 years ago
singing_cranes's photo

singing_cranes

6 posts

Hi Cynthia - I think we’ve all been there at some point in our lives… the short answer is - you’re giving too much of yourself, but not re-filling your tank. In other words, you can’t give your all to others, if you’re not first tending to yourself. It may sound selfish, but to some extent we have to be. Happiness comes from within… if we seek it outside ourselves, we will always be disappointed. Many Blessings, TJ

over 11 years ago
mrs.faith's photo

Mrs.Faith (mrs.faith)

209 posts

it sounds like you have thrown out alot of energy and havnt replaced any of it. doing things to help others is wonderful, i mean thats what we all do here but you do need to take care of yourself as well as singing_cranes mentioned earlier. contact me if you want help.

over 11 years ago

Yes. I am really very sad and depressed. How do I contact either of you?

over 11 years ago
mrs.faith's photo

Mrs.Faith (mrs.faith)

209 posts

just click my name and it and then type something in the chat box :)

over 11 years ago
bluedragon's photo

Robin Bluedragon (bluedragon)

2048 posts

HI Cynthia, The trick for you is to learn to say no to people sometimes. You ar eover taxed and over stressed. I am online now if you would like to talk about it all. Blessings! Bluedragon

over 11 years ago
psychic_malina didn't upload a photo

★ MALINA★ (psychic_malina)

19 posts

i belive that there is somthing around you that has caused this to happen to you … you were once happy untill a certain somone/somthine has runied that for you , there is some one out there who is makeing sure things like this happen to you . find out who and why ? contact me now im online

Yours Truly malina

over 11 years ago
msbrenda didn't upload a photo

Brenda williams (msbrenda)

65 posts

that is what i specialize in…ready to change you life? if your ready call me.