fake

over 11 years ago
minu didn't upload a photo

minu (minu)

5 posts

one psychic told me in feb i got new partner in april. now one psychic told me again i wil get new partner. there are no any sign of new partner. i told that i love someone we had not talk from one month. whether he walked away from my life but his presence still in my life. wherever i go if i used to go for party in restaurnt he was there . his name appeared on my book. how can i move on. so many signs from god. i dont know what in his mind but i know he care for me. but psychic are here for juss making money.and some are there for their advertisement.there is no concern with the problem of clients.i thought he is my soulmate or twinflam? i juss want to know why he does delay in comunication? i feel him in my soul if he happy or sad why this all happen to me?.but psychics are here for juss making money. i really hurted. god bless u all

over 11 years ago
mrs.faith's photo

Mrs.Faith (mrs.faith)

209 posts

No offence hun, but if you belive all psychics are fake then why are you on a psychic site looking for answers? Your not meant for a new partner your meant for this man, and he is your soulmate. The only reason you two are not togather is because there is a negative block standing in the way.

over 11 years ago

U should trust yourself its only u that can help yourself!! Don’t blame anyone else think positive take care of yourself and if it’s ment to be it will if not move to the next one life is not easy but don’t lose other chances of being happy good luck

over 11 years ago

minu (minu)

5 posts

i trust on myself amber or mrs faith. how can i remove all these negativity from our way.i think postive but what could i do.

over 11 years ago
bluedragon's photo

Robin Bluedragon (bluedragon)

2048 posts

HI Minu, I can help you get rid of all that negativity you are carrying. Online now to help you! Blessings! Bluedragon

over 11 years ago
mrs.faith's photo

Mrs.Faith (mrs.faith)

209 posts

well if you want to know how to remove it contact me, and I wont charge you for giving you the details on how to remove it.

over 11 years ago

minu (minu)

5 posts

thank you mrs faith for understand me and thanks for your favour on me . i will definitly come to you.

over 11 years ago
bluedragon's photo

Robin Bluedragon (bluedragon)

2048 posts

Dsy035, Many of those readers are right here on BItwine! What makes them more accurate by being on another site?

over 11 years ago
tarottamara didn't upload a photo

Carmen Casillas (tarottamara)

42 posts

I am giving away one free question

click on my profile for my website

over 11 years ago
psychicjennifer14 didn't upload a photo

Jennifer Poe (psychicjennifer14)

2082 posts

Hello my name is Jennifer and I have offered my psychic mediumship readings since I was young. My psychic abilities were passed down to me by my mother. I started seeing things and began reading for people at a young age. My mother began keen many years ago so that is how I found out about it. My mother is an excellent psychic so I have learned from the best. Contact me I am sure you will find what you are looking for. If I am busy please drop me an e-mail to set up an appointment with me. Thanks.