dont know what to think

over 11 years ago
sade71's photo

sadie (sade71)

9 posts

hiya, i have already sort of asked bout this on here but not much information as my husband left me ju st after 5 months of marriage none of it my fault caught him doing things, i have decided that is that with him as we have not had any contact whatsoever, theres a guy i saw on a friends wall and we were openly speaking about him i mailed him and suprised he mailed me back then yesterday added me as a friend do you think there is going to be anything more between us? i really like this guy and my friend said he will like me or he wouldnt of written back i dont know if it was just a friendly thing or not plz help me many thanks

over 11 years ago
bluedragon's photo

Robin Bluedragon (bluedragon)

2048 posts

Hi Sadie, I would be glad to look into this for you and see what is going on and what is going to occur. Online now and available to help you! Blessings! Bluedragon

over 11 years ago
lady_alo's photo

Lady Alo (lady_alo)

11 posts

I was feeling this before with your question that I’m feeling he can help you get over your last relationship.You can chat with me further if you would like too.By the way I’m not suprised he accepted you on Facebook.

over 11 years ago
sade71's photo

sadie (sade71)

9 posts

hi there both, we havent spoke at all since the add n facebook, although he did come online awhile ago but not for long and i am quite a shy person but it was in fact me who made the first move blushing also hes more my age were as i used to go for the younger ones found them to be immature and my husband is only 24 and im still confused by him but i do know that im ready for a relationship just wish it were with this new guy andy? many thanks ohh and why are you suprised lol:)

over 11 years ago
lady_alo's photo

Lady Alo (lady_alo)

11 posts

I said I was not suprised because I expected you might contact him and he accpeted your request.

over 11 years ago
sade71's photo

sadie (sade71)

9 posts

he actually added me but not spoke since so do you think he was just being gentlemanly or is there more? thanks