He is mad! For what?

over 11 years ago

I decided to stop dating and trying to get to know demetrius after I had not heard from him for a week just about a month ago. I saw him out last night in a crowd and I spoke and he looked at me and said nothing. His friends laughed. What is he mad for he stopped calling me? Did he ever really care about me? I didnt want to hurt him but I know I could never be happy with someone who dont communicate well.

over 11 years ago
adoniali didn't upload a photo

Adoniali (adoniali)

106 posts

Relationships are going through many upheavals now. Personally and with the masses. Some men have egos that are hard to contend with. I could tell you more with dates of birth and a reading if you like. Take care.

over 11 years ago

His 2/21/76 mines12/19/75

over 11 years ago
ambriel_angel didn't upload a photo

Ambriel (ambriel_angel)

58 posts

You can contact me if you like

over 11 years ago
spiritmessages's photo

Spirit Messages (spiritmessages)

307 posts

Hi Cassandra! We can take a look at your situation if you would like to visit me. I work with first names, dates of birth, and pass along what is received from spirit. I’d love to chat with you! God bless you!

over 11 years ago

Thanks

over 11 years ago

Why is he mad? If he didnt want it to end why did he stop calling

over 11 years ago
ambriel_angel didn't upload a photo

Ambriel (ambriel_angel)

58 posts

well date of birth can never solve any thing ever Good idea will change life i am online

over 11 years ago

Thanks

over 11 years ago
bluedragon's photo

Robin Bluedragon (bluedragon)

2048 posts

HI Cassandra, He still doesnt communicate well,hence the lack of contact. While at some point he may have felt something,now he doesnt,so move on and let it go. Blessings! Bluedragon

over 11 years ago

Thanks bluedragon! I have moved on. I just thought he and I were not mad with each other thats why I said hello. Lol oh believe me I dont need psychic ability to know this man has any more feelings for me and thats ok. I guess I wasnt expecting him to be so rude.

over 11 years ago
arikal's photo

Arikal (arikal)

158 posts

I’m available, let’s chat!

over 11 years ago

Thanks

over 11 years ago
thelovehealer's photo

**THE LOVE QUEEN** (thelovehealer)

89 posts

hello hun i have looked into him and there are somethings you should know hope you can contact me live,Thanks

over 11 years ago
psychicshanna didn't upload a photo

Psychic Shanna (psychicshanna)

131 posts

ARE YOU LOOKING FOR REAL ANSWERS? WELL LOOK NO FURTHER!! I KNOW THIS, I CAN HELP YOU . MY NAME IS PSYCHIC SHANNA AND I WILL DO EVERYTHING IN MY POWER TO GUIDEYOU THROUGH WHATEVER YOU NEED , SO PLEASE CONTACT ME TODAY FOR A BETTER TOMMORROW!

over 11 years ago

Thanks Shanna