Gem stones

over 11 years ago
sjl didn't upload a photo

sarah (sjl)

51 posts

Hi everyone,

Does anyone know about the uses of gem stones, meanings etc? and what stone would be beneficial for me?..as a necklace perhaps.

Thanks,

Sarah

over 11 years ago
truthseer's photo

SoulTruth (truthseer)

33 posts

Rose Quartz is an overall good one to use Sarah…What is it you are most needing to heal perhaps…Cos different stones work on different areas of the body

over 11 years ago
arikal's photo

Arikal (arikal)

158 posts

I love gemstones! What do you need it for? Health, love, money? There are many gemstones that can help with many things. I use mine every day! Come and chat, I will tell you all about it! : )

over 11 years ago
heavenlyarchangel12's photo

Heavenly Sunshine (heavenlyarchangel12)

805 posts

I use my rose quartz every day too! :)

over 11 years ago
arikal's photo

Arikal (arikal)

158 posts

I use my Carnelian Stone every day for fertility and health, and I use my Aventurine Stone for good luck with finances and such.

over 11 years ago
adoniali didn't upload a photo

Adoniali (adoniali)

106 posts

Hi Sarah,

Perhaps if you could give me your date of birth, I can be more accurate and direct you to your power gem(s) I enjoy giving readings to help you further in life as well. Take care

over 11 years ago
bluedragon's photo

Robin Bluedragon (bluedragon)

2048 posts

HI Sarah, I would be glad to answer your questions about this either in a reading. Blessings! BLuedragon

over 11 years ago

sarah (sjl)

51 posts

Thanks everyone! My birthday is 5th oct 1987. At the moment i am going through changes, such as the end of my uni studies and finding a job. Also, a few months ago my long term relationship ended due to cheating on his part. However, i think in the next few months i would be open to a new ‘love’. So i guess a stone that helps me with change, love, career, and goodluck would be great! Also i feel i lack a bit of direction in my life. I would also like to meet new people.

Thanks,

Sarah

over 11 years ago

sarah (sjl)

51 posts

I currently have a lepidolite pendant. I bought it cos i liked it, not because i knew anything about its properties.

over 11 years ago
cirrias's photo

Stardivine (cirrias)

20 posts

Hi Sarah I teach about crystals and stones and have over 30 years of experience. I can put together the right combination for you; please see me in my chat

over 11 years ago

sarah (sjl)

51 posts

any ideas?

over 11 years ago
madea_michelle's photo

Madea-Michelle (madea_michelle)

86 posts

Hi Sarah, I work with the Crystal Divas (A Diva is similar to an Angel of Nature).

When I work with Crystals, the Divas of the Crystals “Call” to me if they can help someone. So, I don’t really choose Crystals, they choose the person, and I just pass along the message ;)

You were called to by Black Onyx, which helps us get grounded in who WE ARE, as individuals. Its a great stone for anyone coming out of a relationship. Its an excellent stone for finding and staying in touch with your true self. As a bonus, is also great for cutting any energy cords that may (or may not) be lingering that tie you emotionally to an ex, or anyone else. Its a great stone. I work with it a lot. Crocite, which ignites passion and fire for life, and love and passion for your chosen work or field. A great stone for getting out of a rut! And Botswana Agate, which will help you to focus on, take charge of, and manifest the life you truly desire.

Blessings to you, Good Luck on your journey! Michelle

over 11 years ago

sarah (sjl)

51 posts

Thank you very much! This is so helpful. I will have a look for these stones :)

Thanks for taking the time!

Sarah

over 11 years ago
madea_michelle's photo

Madea-Michelle (madea_michelle)

86 posts

My pleasure!