Help

over 11 years ago
eferr didn't upload a photo

I F (eferr)

4 posts

Is my spirit or soul shattered due to a situation where I was abused? was my spirit or soul affected? any insights, details, intuitions concerning the situation would help me cope. It was a situation involving two people. My Name: Erika birthday 06.03.85. Other two people: names: H. 17.03.85, R. 06.04.86. i got very very sick. after this, i don’t know what direction to take in my life. i need all the help i can get.

over 11 years ago
mrs.faith's photo

Mrs.Faith (mrs.faith)

209 posts

it feels like there has been something that has attached itself to your from this situation. it feels like apart from the abuse you were very emotionally damaged by this. Your spirit is hurt and its taking on the wrong signals. contact me is you truely want help.

over 11 years ago
adoniali didn't upload a photo

Adoniali (adoniali)

106 posts

Dear, one blessed thing about our soul and our spirit, we only have one, they are ours exclusively and they remain good and they remain strong just waiting for us to get in tune. It is up to us to find the right way to direct both, otherwise we continue to waste precious time on this earth. I can help….email me for a chat. Take care.

over 11 years ago
bluedragon's photo

Robin Bluedragon (bluedragon)

2048 posts

HI Erika, Your soul wasnt effected by the abuse you suffered,but your spirit was. I can help you with this and get you back on the right track. Come to me now for a reading and I will see what needs to be done. Blessings! Bluedragon

over 11 years ago

I F (eferr)

4 posts

id like to know if the two people feel bad about what happened to me or even care or have feelings for me. one of them was supposed to be my friend and the other I kind of loved. Or if they regret what happened.

over 11 years ago
psychic_paula's photo

Psychic_Paula (psychic_paula)

67 posts

HI sweetheart you need to get to the bottom of this i am doing a special call me $10.00 for 30 min

over 11 years ago

I F (eferr)

4 posts

I think about hector alot and miss him. i wish i could see him again.

over 11 years ago
jennyssight's photo

Jennys Sight (jennyssight)

173 posts

sounds like you need more insight on spirit…. read my BIO…

over 11 years ago

I F (eferr)

4 posts

ive had this very big feeling of loss for someone.. his name is Hector

over 11 years ago
arikal's photo

Arikal (arikal)

158 posts

I’m available to help! Let’s find out the truth of the matter together! Let’s Chat!

over 11 years ago
heavenlyarchangel12's photo

Heavenly Sunshine (heavenlyarchangel12)

805 posts

I can help you as well if you’d like. Emotional pain and suffering is harsh and you don’t have to live with it forever. For the other people that have hurt you the best thing to understand is hurting people hurt other people. The best you can do for yourself is forgive them and send them love and light and allow the source or God what ever your faith is to take care of them. It is more important for you to heal and discover a better life to live.

over 11 years ago
thelovehealer's photo

**THE LOVE QUEEN** (thelovehealer)

89 posts

Hello how are you i have looked into this for you and i have alot of things to tell you,hope you can contact me live

over 11 years ago
msbrenda didn't upload a photo

Brenda williams (msbrenda)

65 posts

Things like this can and will damage the spirit.But remember its damaged..not destriod.call me and Ill help get you threw this.

over 11 years ago
heavenlyarchangel12's photo

Heavenly Sunshine (heavenlyarchangel12)

805 posts

I would say it’s heartache, a lot of disappointments in life, and the issues others were dealing with affected you emotionally and spiritually. Your soul can never be shattered. Your spirit can never be shattered. When ever you look to the source for healing you will find love and light. You live in loveless world with a lot of negativity like the rest of us have encountered. Reaching out to the source and protecting yourself in the love and light you will find yourself healing over time.