Should I give up? Dazed and confused

over 11 years ago

I met this guy when I was a Senior in High School. He worked at the Pizzeria that my friends and I would go to at lunch. We would smile and always talk for a couple minutes. Fast forward to college years: A couple of months after graduation I went back in to the Pizzeria. The two of us, were talking for almost 2 hours straight at the counter just talking about anything. I continuously go in. He tells me he misses me, when I’m not there for a couple of weeks; He asked me (leaning towards me-so only I could hear him) “when are you going to be 20?”. The next time I went in, I asked him “why did you want to know when I’m going to be 20?” I asked him straight out, not whispering, leaning over, and alot of people could’ve hear me. It was a typical conversation type of volume. Anyway. So he said, “I have no idea what your talking about.” So I went to walk away, thinking I may have confused him with someone else entirely, or dreamed or whatever. I turned around and he gives me this gorgeous, sexy, sly look like, yea-I-know-what-your-talking-about-but-I… type of look, of course with his sexy smile. We would always talk, always flirt, and always smile at each other. Even when he’s busy, he will always make time to either, wave, make eye contact with me, say hello, or just smile, anything to say hello. He started getting into calling me cute little nicknames like: Crash, Killa, My Dear, My Darling, Beautiful, Sweetheart, and Lady. It’s got to the point that Customers even think we’re together and say that we make a cute couple. But than about a month and a half ago everything changed. We didn’t say anything to each other. He knew I was there. I was standing in plain sight and nothing. For weeks. But, I try and stop myself periodically from thinking of him and feeling for him. But whenever I do I see at least 3 literal signs, one on the expressway, one on the southern state, and one on the highway. None of which I can avoid daily. If I pray for answers I get songs on the radio with lyrics that say, “all I want is to tell you I love you.” “I’m yours forever” etc. than I also dream about him. Had at least 2 in the past month in a half. For a few weeks he was ignoring me whenever I was there. Wouldn’t even acknowledge me in anyway. But a week or so ago, I went in and its like everything was back to normal. The look, the 15-20min conversations, everything. Friday night my friend and I went out to a bar/restaurant to celebrate my 21st Birthday. We had about 5 or 6 drinks by the time I wrote this, “I’m gonna be blunt and say what the **?! Idk what Nick told you or if he told you anything. However, he does know everything. I can’t stand this anymore!! You and I hjave this thing between us and I knwo I’m not the only one who sees it/feels it. Call/texct me. Its ok. Seriously drunk or not. (Why else would I come (and flirt) to satelite as much as I do) granted if I make an * out of myself right now and remember it in the morning I will not come back lol. Yes I’m very truthful when I’ve had a couple and no you may not use that against me!! Sooooo.. I made the first step, what are you gonna do?? Yes I mean everythin I’m saying! Ask me the nexy tome I see you. ..” It was to the man that I’m absolutely crazy about, and on facebook. Yes I was drunk. Now as a man, what would you do? What would you think? Would you think I’m just drunk and shake it off or what? There is chemistry between us and I know to some degree he feel’s it too. Did I do the right thing? Or did I just ruin anything that could have ever happend between him and I? I went to his restaurant (with my best friend) for dinner wednesday night (like we always do; since High School) and he couldn’t have ignored me more. He was talking to her, who was standing right next to me. But wouldn’t even acknowledge my existence. He’s done this before but than things got better. My friend even said, “damn he wouldn’t even look at you, let alone talk to you.” Did I screw up messaging him? Is he upset? Should I just give up?

over 11 years ago

I have a very bad feeling about this man. Come and chat with me and we will figure this all out!

over 11 years ago
heavenlyarchangel12's photo

Heavenly Sunshine (heavenlyarchangel12)

805 posts

I think the thing is we can feel a connection with someone, but it is not always a good one. I think you have to realise if he was interested in you he would have shown interest in you already. I feel he just may be what I call a player. Being drunk doesn’t haven’t anything to do with it one way or another. Fortunately a man will love you regardless. On the other hand your feeling and emotions are real. It can be an illusion. He can act like he likes you, sly, pretty words and telling you what any girl wants to hear can get you in bed. Actions on the other hand will demonstrate whether he is very sincere. Listening to words of flattery can be deceptive. It can look like the real thing, and you can be focused on it, but his character demonstrates through action his motives.

over 11 years ago
bluedragon's photo

Robin Bluedragon (bluedragon)

2048 posts

HI Courtney, If you would really lie a mans view on this,I am online and available now to help you in this matter. Blessings! Bluedragon