correction

over 11 years ago

Earlier what I was trying to say is that I was given some good advice. I also had a dream.last night and in it I specifically remember being told by antime elder that no matter what path I choose I must make these necessary changes. I realize that I seek advice but never take action. I guess I just wanna be sure that once I take these steps I’ll be ok. Im so ready….past ready just afraid. I believe im seen as weak for being too kind and forgiving. Now I must be stronger & stand my ground. Lying in bed daydreaming isn’t gonna make it happen. Do you see me finding this strength?

over 11 years ago
jessperiard's photo

jessie periard (jessperiard)

159 posts

katrina i do see you finding this strength and when you take these steps you are going to be ok i can tell that you are ready to make these changes in your live to be a stronger person about everything that is going on and it might be a little hard at frist but i have faith in you and i know you will do good and be ok with your choices god bless

over 11 years ago
heavenlyarchangel12's photo

Heavenly Sunshine (heavenlyarchangel12)

805 posts

Remember fear is an illusion. We fear and afraid of change because we are used to a certain way of living, and being in our comfort zone. We are afraid of the unknown because we can not see what is ahead. Most of us at one point or another have done certain things the same way repeatedly and going around in circles. What haven’t you done and haven’t tried? I will give the same advice someone else gave me once. Spread your horizons out and look up at God having faith he will always put the right people in your life at any given second. Positive people that will teach you and lead your way. It’s up to you to do the work and take the opportunities when it comes. You must make the changes to find real genuine authentic love for yourself and when you do automatically you will be surrounded by the same thing. There is nothing to fear but fear itself. Being fearless is everything. If you ever watched Soul Surfer it is a good movie about this. Having faith in the unseen, and being strong regardless of the obstacles. We believe we can’t do something we can’t. If We believe we can regardless of how scary or afraid we are, we can jump hurdles, and move mountains when we realize change is always happening around us, and it is nothing to fear. We may be uncomfortable at the moment. It may be painful, but it’s stretching our character be our best selves. The work pays off, and we are free of the past, free of the burdens, the guilt, the shame, and our eyes are opened to see the truth about the loving person that we are regardless of what others are saying or doing around us. :)

over 11 years ago
bryans's photo

Bryan (bryans)

79 posts

Katrina,

I get the fear; it can be very real. You’ve been so close before to finding that strength, but right when it came time to take the final plunge, it seems like things just kept popping up. It’s tough sometimes to find your way through the briar patch, but once you do – there won’t be any stopping you.

We tend to create our own obstacles that emanate from our own fears. It’s what happens when we constantly second guess our judgement or brush away those tiny instinctual nudges. Consider listening to them, allow yourself to embrace them, and then take the necessary actions. I know it’s frightening to make those changes, but I can assure you that you’ll receive some positive surprises once you do.

over 11 years ago

Positive surprises? Hmm…..sounds good. Wonder what they may be. Lol!

over 11 years ago
adoniali didn't upload a photo

Adoniali (adoniali)

106 posts

Would you like an accurate reading on your natal chart. Dates of birth, and planetary positions never lie. I am here if you need me….email me… Take care.