CANDLES

over 11 years ago

Can anyone do candles to remove all the negative energy that is affecting me and my BF relationship that is keeping it from moving foward?

over 11 years ago
arikal's photo

Arikal (arikal)

158 posts

I don’t do candles but I can give you candle advice to help your situation! When there is a new moon, light a white candle for purity and to release negative energy and light a red or pink candle for love. Meditate in the candle light and let your body relax. Tell your mind and body to release the negative energy surrounding you, imagine bright white light surrounding you and feel the love enter you. Do this until the next full moon. Everything should be better then. Good luck!

over 11 years ago
mrs.faith's photo

Mrs.Faith (mrs.faith)

209 posts

I specialize in Spiritual Healing and candle work. I have over 15 years expierence and own two shops where i live. Contact me and lets see first if you need anything done. God Bless.

over 11 years ago
lifeadviser1's photo

♥x♥Love Life Advisor♥... (lifeadviser1)

118 posts

hello dear. i am able to do so.. i just have room for another person. If u want help with removing negativity energys around you or even a love one, I do specialize in that. And aswell i make a way so that it will not return.. connect to me for more info

over 11 years ago
clairvoyantvision didn't upload a photo

Angel Sound (clairvoyantvision)

168 posts

I specialize in candle work, I only charge for candle prices. Please contact me.

over 11 years ago
psychic_paula's photo

Psychic_Paula (psychic_paula)

67 posts

hi sweetheart there is more in your life that you need to look into b4 you do any type of candle work contact me and ill give you a 5 dollar reading for 10 min

over 11 years ago
angelkate's photo

Angel Kate- Accurate readin... (angelkate)

119 posts

Raven, I can help you with the answers – the angels have some messages for you. Blessings.

over 11 years ago
msbrenda didn't upload a photo

Brenda williams (msbrenda)

65 posts

no sales pitch..call me and i will fix you up.

over 11 years ago
bluedragon's photo

Robin Bluedragon (bluedragon)

2048 posts

Hi Raven, I would be glad to do a negativity removal spell on you and your BF. I have over 37 years of experience in this field and can make this situation better. Blessings! Bluedragon