heartbroken

over 11 years ago

im sorry to keep asking on here but many of you have told me my ex 30-10-75 DOES love me but im not sure from the way he was today when i spoke with him he was offish and came across that he couldnt care less about what i did, which hurt me to say the least so im sorry to ask again but can anyone tell me genuinely does he love me??? i have told him i will never bother him again now which really hurt saying it and he just said “ok” ive waited and put my life on hold for him to sort his issues out but i feel he dont want me anymore am i right??? should i just give up on him????

over 11 years ago
psychic_paula's photo

Psychic_Paula (psychic_paula)

67 posts

contact me now dear i am only 50 cents a min and we will get to the bottom of it

over 11 years ago
rachel820's photo

Rachel J (rachel820)

130 posts

Sweetie I know this may hurt hearing but you should not be putting your life on hold for him anymore. You’ve done so for a while now. If you would like to contact me, I’ll provide you with much insight into his thoughts and feelings towards you. Hugs

over 11 years ago
bluedragon's photo

Robin Bluedragon (bluedragon)

2048 posts

Yes Sue you should give up on him. He is wasting your time,he isnt a very nice guy to treat you like this and its time to move on.

over 11 years ago

thank you all but no one has said or can tell me if he truely loves me or not? he has issues and being with me atm is last on his mind i understand that but im suffering and pining for him so much can anyone see in the tarot cards or what you use to see if he loves me?many have said he WILL come back and he WILL contact me just needs space but what i truely need to know is DOES HE LOVE ME?

over 11 years ago

i am atm saving to have a reading done cos i so badly need to know and i know your not allowed to help me for free i understand that and dont expect free thank you all xx

over 11 years ago
arikal's photo

Arikal (arikal)

158 posts

For only $5 I can give you a full 15 minute reading to get all the answers you are seeking! Come and Chat!

over 11 years ago
bluedragon's photo

Robin Bluedragon (bluedragon)

2048 posts

HI Sue, Yes he did love you…but for whatever reason,he wants to act jerk,and is going to keep hurting you if you let him. Blessings! Bluedragon

over 11 years ago
rachel820's photo

Rachel J (rachel820)

130 posts

Sue my dear, he did at one point love you dearly and does still have feelings left but it has faded. You are not allowing yourself to move on as you should be hun. It’s time to let your heart heal. Hugs

over 11 years ago

thank you bluedragon and rachel j, i feel i cant move on if he did love me and still has feelings there for me could he be just going through a bad time and needs to be on his own for a while? and the love n feelings come back to him for me? was it something i done for him to lose his love for me? and sorry to say you all say he DID love me but doesnt anymore? right?

over 11 years ago

Hi Sue,

First of all, you need to learn how to respect yourself first, if you don’t who else will? He might even still love you, but if you keep nagging and running after him all the time by blowing his phone with text messages,by not living your life and taking good care of you, he won’t even be able to miss you to want to go back to you. He probably loves you, but he doesn’t even know yet or might be confused. How long ago did you guys break up?

I’m not a psychic, I’m just a client in here!

over 11 years ago
heavenlyarchangel12's photo

Heavenly Sunshine (heavenlyarchangel12)

805 posts

In this same situation a few times I understood I could never make anyone love me. Whether he loves you or not you have to love yourself first. By letting go there is truth to what I’m going to say. Let it go, and if it was meant to be he will come back. Sort of like a butterfly in a jar with a lid on it. It can’t fly or go anywhere. If you open the jar it can either fly back in the jar, but also has the opportunity to go out and fly and come back if it wants too. Hope that helps. :)

over 11 years ago

hi leila we were together for 3 n half yrs and things were great then as time went on we had our probs but always sorted them, we did split a few times but he took me back evey time tbh its not been going as gd in the last yr and now he has finished it with me yes your right i did constantly txt him and that annoyed him but i missed him so much he recently told me he would think about us getting back together again but i dont see him now so i txt him (bad habit i know) we have been apart now for 4 months and i miss him like mad :( hattie i understand what your saying but we have split so many times but always got back together again so why is this time different? i dont see him at all so he has his space i just txt but ive even calmed that right down and hardly txt him now?

over 11 years ago
rachel820's photo

Rachel J (rachel820)

130 posts

Hi Sue, first of all sweetie I can strongly sense the love you truly do have for him. But your love for him is so strong that in a sense, it has sort of pushed him away a bit. He is the kind of man that likes to be loved but not overly loved if that makes sense hun. He has always loved you but it seems as if he truly needed to back off which you need to respect his space. You continuing to still text him is not allowing him to sort out his thoughts and feelings for you. It is just confusing him more. You need to let him go for now..

over 11 years ago

hi rachel j, i understand what your saying cos he has told me im obsessed with him and he cant handle that but i dont think i am just love him so much, now i have told him i wont bother him anymore and move on does he feel relieved or regret now? will he in time maybe contact me at all? you say he has always loved me, does he still love me then?

over 11 years ago

does he feel relieved or regret now?

over 11 years ago
heavenlyarchangel12's photo

Heavenly Sunshine (heavenlyarchangel12)

805 posts

Think the thing is we need to detach sometimes. Revaluate what love means to us, and what it actually entails in having a relationship with someone. You can let go without physically letting go of a relationship. There are emotional and spiritual boundaries. I guess this may sound funny but if think about this concept we have an aura kind of like a balloon around us. We can expand that balloon as big it can get, and deflate it as much as we want too. Say his Balloon is only half blown up and yours is 100% expanded to its max. Well if you bump into each other you can’t find him because your balloon is so big smothering him with love and he’s suffocating underneath from all the weight, and it’s pushing up against him holding him to the ground. lol Well this is kind of crazy illustration, but also you can fly higher in the air, and you can fly faster because your inflated all the way. So insense with not enough air in his balloon he’s left behind, while you’re way ahead of the game. You have to sometimes be at the same level in balance with each other so your side by side. One not ahead of you and not one behind you. Not one leading the way and the other following. In my situation I’m a rabbit and my future husband is the turtle. The rabbit wants to run at everything and get there as fast as she can, while the turtle has wisdom and keeps the pace at a minimum, or the rabbit might not always make the best choices. You’re a team, and have to move together and work together regardless of your differences. lol I know this was a crazy way to explain it. So hope that helps a little. lol

over 11 years ago

hi hattie, i understand what your saying but doesnt explain if he feels relieved or regret now i have detached from him?

over 11 years ago

pls explain? is he looking for a new partner now i have detached from him?