New Rating System?
(locked)

over 11 years ago

Who would be interested in a new feedback system. I propose a 5 question survey for clients to fill out after their reading instead of an open ended comment box. I do statistics for a living and have my masters in it. I would tell you a client brief satisfaction survey would enable you to objectify your feedback, provide a cleaner way of rating psychics and i could even run a few correlations between questions to answer questions like…DO clients who are given bad news rate lower?....Etc…..Id love to hear your feedback!!!

over 11 years ago

It could also educate the client in what are the expectations and limitations on a reading For example teach a client not to be “wowed” by general facts that can be applied to anyone and yet educating them not to expect “god” in predicting the future. It could be used as a tool to weed out the fakes while the really talented ones flourish. Quarterly reviews could be published internally and publicly you could announce “research based effectiveness” Bitwine could become steps above Any other psychic site with the combination of science and spirituality that the general public could trust and ease into with more confidence. Why not become the world most trusted site that only allows the most accurate psychics on!!!! Cha Ching cha ching!!!!

over 11 years ago
admin's photo

admin

254 posts

please note that this is not the location to contact our support center with your suggestions and questions. send your suggestions to us via the contact us link at the bottom of any Bitwine page. Jennifer Glover Community Relationship Manager Bitwine Inc.