contact???

over 11 years ago

will i see or hear from 30-10-75 again? will we reunite at all?

over 11 years ago
mrs.faith's photo

Mrs.Faith (mrs.faith)

209 posts

think about it hun..

over 11 years ago

mrs faith i dont know which is why im asking? will i or wont i?

over 11 years ago

I do see you hearing from him, come and chat with me!! I hope you have a blessed day :)

over 11 years ago

thank u mrs painter, will we reunite?

over 11 years ago

pls anyone i just want to know if we will ever reunite again? mrs painter you say i will hear from him will it be a social call or cos he wants something? is he being told to have nothing to do with me by his step family?

over 11 years ago

will nobody give me a genuine honest answer??? not getting any replies? why???

over 11 years ago
mrs.faith's photo

Mrs.Faith (mrs.faith)

209 posts

you have to contact someone through chat hun to get your answers. this forum is not for answers its for questions, and then you choose wich advisor you feel confident in.

over 11 years ago
msbrenda didn't upload a photo

Brenda williams (msbrenda)

65 posts

YOU WILL NOT HEAR FROM HIM….BUT YOU WILL RUN INTO ONE ONOTHER,CONTACT ME FOR MORE INFO

over 11 years ago

hmmmm now dont know what to think one says i will hear from him and another says i wont?????

over 11 years ago
lifeadviser1's photo

♥x♥Love Life Advisor♥... (lifeadviser1)

118 posts

Hello dear, I do see that he is going to connect with you, But i do see a lot of negative people around him. and i do see that they are trying to bring him down in many ways, But if you want i can talk more with you about it one on one, And i having a deal today on readings $5dollars for 10mins,OR $8dollars for unlimited time,, Pls connect with me today.

over 11 years ago

thank you lifeadviser, these negative people are they his so called step family? and is that why he is unsure what he wants with me? and how much is $8 in pounds pls?

over 11 years ago
psychic_malina didn't upload a photo

★ MALINA★ (psychic_malina)

19 posts

i see that you still havent found your answer yet ..i would love to tell you evrything you need to know in a privet chat theres alot im seeing that involves the past witch is why it is hard for you two to get in contact with each other . The past is holding you two back find out more while chating with me for 0.99 cents a min or $20 for 30minutes also a LOve reading find out if he still thinks about find out about hes feelings see whats going on in his life right now all with a love reading for $10.00

Find out now befor its too late .

Yours Truly Malina