WILL WE BE TOGEHER AGAIN ?

over 11 years ago
darrell didn't upload a photo

Darrell (darrell)

9 posts

THE WAY IT LOOKS ILL NEVER BE WITH MY MOM AGAIN UNLESS THINGS CHANGE ALOT AND SHE LEAVES THE MAN SHES WITH CAUSE HE WONT LET IT CAUSE IF SHE DOESENT IT WONT BE THE SAME PLUS IT SEEMS SHE LOVES MY BROTHER SHAUN MORE THEN ME AND HES HER ONLY CONCERN I DONT MATTER ANYMORE IF THINGS DONT CHANGE I WILL NOT HEAR FROM HER OR BE WITH HER AGAIN

over 11 years ago
lifeadviser1's photo

♥x♥Love Life Advisor♥... (lifeadviser1)

118 posts

Hello Darrell, I am picking up very strong energy’s are you and your mom, I would like to talk to you about the matter. Blessings

over 11 years ago
layla.starr didn't upload a photo

star lovers guide (layla.starr)

56 posts

☼i have had Psychic ability since an early age I have been helping people from all walks of life and i what to help you! have peace of mind whit relationships, career, money, health, love life, soulmate and much more…. i come from a long line of Psychic’s, and i love to help people. so let me you to. i will give you a very detailed reading whit honest answers! i will give you all the answers to your FUTURE! connect whit me in a chat ☼for a SPIRITUAL EXPERIENCE you’ll never forget!☼

over 11 years ago
daisy_035 didn't upload a photo

daisy_035

1 post

You can live chat with some very credible and accurate psychics on http://www.expertbooth.com

over 11 years ago
arikal's photo

Arikal (arikal)

158 posts

Daisy, it is very inappropriate to send a client to another website when there are many qualified and accurate psychics on this website. Darrell, I do hope you get the answers you seek. I would love to help you. Thank you and have a blessed day.