Liar Liar ???? Maybe not??

over 11 years ago

Been dating Pete for 4 months, and a few things I’m struggling with. He told me he was a twin, and his brother committed suicide 25 years ago. Several people that knew him when he was younger, don’t ever recall him having a brother. Help me – I don’t know how to approach this, as I don’t want to accuse him of telling fibs, and I also don’t understand why he would anyway. Has also told me that he had 4 children, that have also all died? Seems like to my death/grief in 1 persons relatively short life – Pete has just turned 38

I need to know answers and appreciate your guidance. Thanks so much Karla

over 11 years ago
layla.starr didn't upload a photo

star lovers guide (layla.starr)

56 posts

☼i have had Psychic ability since an early age I have been helping people from all walks of life and i what to help you! have peace of mind whit relationships, career, money, health, love life, soulmate and much more…. i come from a long line of Psychic’s, and i love to help people. so let me you to. i will give you a very detailed reading whit honest answers! i will give you all the answers to your FUTURE! connect whit me in a chat ☼for a SPIRITUAL EXPERIENCE you’ll never forget!☼

over 11 years ago

Although I am unsure of the reason, I do see there is no truth to what this man is telling you. Contact me for more details, I am here to help!

over 11 years ago
bluedragon's photo

Robin Bluedragon (bluedragon)

2048 posts

HI Karla, I would love to help you with this…and am online and available now. Come get to the bottom of the matter! Blessings! Bluedragon

over 11 years ago

Hello my Dear! My name is Wise Spirit and I have been providing Intuitive Readings for 20+ years. I specialize in relationship readings and would love to assist you today. I look forward to hearing from you soon. :)