money

over 11 years ago
t66 didn't upload a photo

terri (t66)

3 posts

hi i am wondering i am going through a public liability claim at the moment and wondering when will this be cleared and how much will i be getting

over 11 years ago
bluedragon's photo

Robin Bluedragon (bluedragon)

2048 posts

HI Terri, I would be happy to look into this matter for you and see what I can get on it. Online to help you now! Blessings! Bluedragon

over 11 years ago

terri (t66)

3 posts

i am on line now

over 11 years ago
psychicjennifer14 didn't upload a photo

Jennifer Poe (psychicjennifer14)

2082 posts

Hello my name is Jennifer and I have offered my psychic mediumship readings since I was young. My psychic abilities were passed down to me by my mother. I started seeing things and began reading for people at a young age. My mother began keen many years ago so that is how I found out about it. My mother is an excellent psychic so I have learned from the best. Contact me I am sure you will find what you are looking for. If I am busy please drop me an e-mail to set up an appointment with me. Thanks.

over 11 years ago

terri (t66)

3 posts

robin and jennifer email me the details as i honestly am new to this and dont know how to do it all

over 11 years ago
layla.starr didn't upload a photo

star lovers guide (layla.starr)

56 posts

☼i have had Psychic ability since an early age I have been helping people from all walks of life and i what to help you! have peace of mind whit relationships, career, money, health, love life, soulmate and much more…. i come from a long line of Psychic’s, and i love to help people. so let me you to. i will give you a very detailed reading whit honest answers! i will give you all the answers to your FUTURE! connect whit me in a chat ☼for a SPIRITUAL EXPERIENCE you’ll never forget!☼

over 11 years ago
psychicreadersunited's photo

Psychic Hekite (psychicreadersunited)

104 posts

I can help you Terri with this question