can help anyone

over 11 years ago
beauty1's photo

maahi (beauty1)

4 posts

i love someone from past 3 years. i hav feel strong connection with him. god had sent me so much signs for him. so i cant move on in my life .we had not talk from 2 months . i cant stop myself for thinking of him. i cant stop myself for dreaming of him .is he my soul mate ? does he also miss me? i m following my heart. i have no money for reading but i need help . i had finished my study this year so no job right now.i oftenly seen his dreams in sleeping times. i dont know what does he want?

over 11 years ago
clairvoyantvision didn't upload a photo

Angel Sound (clairvoyantvision)

168 posts

You need to realize that you are the only person who can control your own life and your own destiny. You need to change your thoughts and focus, and start to focus on yourself more. Wondering if he is the one or if he is your soulmate won’t get you anywhere. No one can really give you that answer. To find a soul mate you need to be in the right state of mind, you need to love yourself enough so that the other person can learn how to love you. Look inside yourself, the love is within. You need to stop depending on someone else for your own happyness. This is the message that guides want me to tell you.

over 11 years ago
beauty1's photo

maahi (beauty1)

4 posts

thanks for your advice angel sound.

over 11 years ago
lovelightmessenger's photo

Destiny (lovelightmessenger)

13 posts

i fully agree with angel if you do want closure i am able to see the whole thing with you two even thoug it has been a few years how u feel and most importanly him and what will happen moving forward. it is probly best though to do a general reading so i can check whats going on right now in your life and see if your actions and thoughts are creating the possibility of love :) im available now

over 11 years ago
psychicjennifer14 didn't upload a photo

Jennifer Poe (psychicjennifer14)

2082 posts

Hello my name is Jennifer and I have offered my psychic mediumship readings since I was young. My psychic abilities were passed down to me by my mother. I started seeing things and began reading for people at a young age. My mother began keen many years ago so that is how I found out about it. My mother is an excellent psychic so I have learned from the best. Contact me I am sure you will find what you are looking for. If I am busy please drop me an e-mail to set up an appointment with me. Thanks.

over 11 years ago
beauty1's photo

maahi (beauty1)

4 posts

thanks for reply lovenlight

over 11 years ago
layla.starr didn't upload a photo

star lovers guide (layla.starr)

56 posts

☼i have had Psychic ability since an early age I have been helping people from all walks of life and i what to help you! have peace of mind whit relationships, career, money, health, love life, soulmate and much more…. i come from a long line of Psychic’s, and i love to help people. so let me you to. i will give you a very detailed reading whit honest answers! i will give you all the answers to your FUTURE! connect whit me in a chat ☼for a SPIRITUAL EXPERIENCE you’ll never forget!☼