my son

over 11 years ago

hi can anybody help me with the problems im having with my son he is 25 now and still behaving like a spoilt child he is very abusive and violent will we ever be able to live at home peacfully or will he end up going back to jailfor his voilent abusive behavior towards myself and other members of the family

over 11 years ago
heavenlyarchangel12's photo

Heavenly Sunshine (heavenlyarchangel12)

805 posts

Think you have to understand that your sons problems are not your own. Detaching from him and allowing him to be on his own might be tough logic, but he has to take responsibility for his own actions and behaviors. He will not change his ways if you never start setting boundaries. Whether he goes to jail or not is always his choice. Fortunately there is not a lot you can do for him in the state of mind he is in at the moment. If you allow him to go out on his own he might get angry, but understand he needs to basically grow up and be responsible for his own actions.

over 11 years ago

Violence and ill treatment towards you or anyone in your family should never be allowed under any circumstances.

over 11 years ago
mrs.faith's photo

Mrs.Faith (mrs.faith)

209 posts

it feels like your son is suffering right now he has got alot of emotional problems and he doesnt know how to deal with them, so he lashes out and rebels. he is deffinitly having some spiritual problems right. contact me for true insight and what you can do to make his and your life better. God bless, Mrs.Faith

over 11 years ago

Your son is a good kid, he is just fighting some demons right now. I am online now if you need to chat!