information pls

over 11 years ago

can anyone give me any information they have between my ex and myself? my dob is 18-03-66 and my ex dob is 30-10-75 thank you

over 11 years ago
clairvoyantvision didn't upload a photo

Angel Sound (clairvoyantvision)

168 posts

Right now he is in a state of self discovery. He is confused where his life is going, and he’s not sure if he’s ready for the full commitment that you want. He wants to search for what he wants first. Call me if you need further assistance.

over 11 years ago

so does he not want me back? is there another woman in his life atm?

over 11 years ago

angel sound pls can you explain what you mean by saying he wants to search for what he wants? search for what exactly? do i have any chance of getting back with him at all? pls help me and can you explain why my other post is locked?????

over 11 years ago

oh and forgot to say you tell me hes not sure if hes ready for the full commitment does that mean he will commit? when hes ready maybe?

over 11 years ago
heavenlyarchangel12's photo

Heavenly Sunshine (heavenlyarchangel12)

805 posts

He’s finding his own path in life, following his own inner compass. Sorting through his issues. Becoming a whole person. What makes him happy. Finding his self worth, and self love. This is normal to figure out what he wants and whether you’re the right person for him. When he is ready he will make a commitment to the person he feels is right for him. This is the same thing you should be doing. I think patience is a virtue, and a big key if you want to be with him. Finding out how you respond and react to him in a negative or positive way. If you are to negative or harsh it pushes him away. He needs emotional support, spiritual, and positive criticism. Both of you would have to be two whole complete persons for this relationship to work. Are you willing to do the work on yourself? Fortunately this is the only way relationships become what they were meant to be.

over 11 years ago

hattie i keep asking him if he needs help i know he has issues and want to help him but he is so stubborn does this mean he doesnt want a relationship with me or anyone? should i forget him and move on? altho he knows i cant i love him too much are you saying to just leave him alone? confused?

over 11 years ago
psychicsylviamarks didn't upload a photo

Psychic Sylvia (psychicsylviamarks)

27 posts

Hi i will be happy to help you and give you answers you need to know. Call Now!! :)

over 11 years ago

HATTIE pls im sorry i dont quite understand what your telling me? are you saying to leave him alone and move on? and he may come back to me? forget him??? he isnt interested no more?? confused pls explain to me im sorry for being confused???

over 11 years ago

805 posts

I don’t mind talking to you free, but I don’t really like keep on discussing your private matters in public forum. :)

over 11 years ago

thats ok hattie i dont mind just need help pls i love this man so much and as much as i try and move on and forget him i just cant all i really want to know is does he love me? will he ever come back to me? will i ever be happy again? we were together nearly 4yrs so must still be something there? been apart 4 months now but seems forever :( i know he has issues and money problems and have offered to help him any way i can but he is so stubborn he already owes me money but i tell him not to worry about that cos of his situation pls help me hattie x

over 11 years ago

805 posts

I wouldn’t say you need to move on but detach yourself emotinally for the moment. Give him space and understand this is very hard doing this. What I was getting yesterday was that maybe you are being to negative and harsh towards him. When you are he pulls away. One minute you are happy together and than issues get in the way. I feel it is how you are reacting and responding to his issues. I feel he loves you but feels kind of like he will never do anything right, and everything he does is wrong. I think if you stopped for a moment and learned to speak to him in a more positive way leaving the past behind and trying to focus on the best in him maybe perhaps things will shift in a better direction. I feel he’s not sure about you because he is hurt by the way you respond and react to him. I think he wants to know it is a safe place to be rather than somewhere he will always feel like a failure. Of course he has his issues. I think if you focused on some of your own and leave his to himself perhaps you will both see things differently and create a better relationship. I have a blog that I write about a lot of this stuff it would be easier if you read them because maybe you would understand what I’m saying. Sometimes even though you may have periods like this where you are not talking to each other it is a time for personal growth on both your parts. Understanding life is an obstacle course in relationships. lol It is getting through the obstacles and issues that make you both stronger. Sometimes it just means lets take a break find ourselves and come back together. It is your choice whether you love this man or not to stick around and do the work. It is focusing on the positive, letting go of worries, and fears, and creating your best selves. Although the silence is hard and the distance you have to feel confident even at this point that love is strong enough to move mountains. Again it depends on how much you think he is worth. It is always your choice who you want to be with. I feel he is a good guy just doing what he was meant to be learning at the moment in his own journey. It doesn’t make him bad, or this situation about you necessarily. It is about both of you finding what truly is happiness and where does it come from. Yourselves or eachother? The negativity has to go which can be the way you argue, fight, nag, bitch, or act or behave around one another. You are to uplift one another. Unconditionally loving one another. Conditional love is just that, I will love you if you be the person I want you to be in this moment. Unconditional love is I acept you for who you are in the moment whether I like it or not. Even if it means we take space and detach for the moment. It means learning who you both are instead of being who you’re not around each other. In this situation it would be easy to leave and move on which is your choice. It is deciding whether he is compatible enough to you. Whether he is there or not, this life is about you. There are certain dynamics to relationships and how you relate to them. The grass always looks greener on the other side and of course once you get there if you haven’t learned certain lessons now in this relationship you will be in the same spot in the next one, and the next one until you learn them. It depends on how long you want to take to learn things in life. It depends on how long he wants to take. Relationships are not easy and we choose what is best for ourselves. I am a bit different than some of the other ones here. I understand in my own journy I had teachers and psychics that taught me it was my choice and to listen to my heart. You have the answers inside of yourself. Although lots of people can give you twenty different answers on here it will only make you confused. So you need to sit down and have some personal reflection, get some clarity and I’m sure others have said things so look at what they’ve said. They all see something different. These are pieces of the puzzle and what the spirit world wants you to know. It is also interpretation which may not always be accurate. So You are the only one that can really decide what it means, and what the lessons are, and whether this man is someone you want to stay with and invest your time in. It’s easy to give up and quit because the work is hard. It is tiring, painful, emotional, spiritual. I can tell you when you have faced all that the rainbow does come. Hardwork pays off. So of course I wish you the best, and if my articles can help you on wordpress please look them up under my profile. That is what they are there for to help others and pay it forward. Many blessings and love.

over 11 years ago

805 posts

I really can’t reply anymore in this forum because I’m not sure we’re supposed to do this, so of course to be fair to all the other advisors I rather not answer anymore in the forums. I enjoy helping people and of course I want to help you, but I don’t feel the forum is the place.

over 11 years ago

168 posts

wow Hattie! I must say that was one of the best advice I’ve ever read on here. As an advisor on this site, I must say you are very impressive and you seem to be very compassionate and genuine. I wish there was more of you on this site! I am reading your blog and I love it!

over 11 years ago

805 posts

Thank you Angel Sound. lol I’ve done my work,and had a few good teachers that tuaght me well! lol Glad you like them. :)

over 11 years ago

168 posts

well definitely keep blogging. I will pass your blog on to my clients! I believe it will help them!

over 11 years ago

thank you very much hattie for your help and concern much appreciated you are the best so far and i know now what i must do it will be hard but if it means he might come back its got to be done, thank you so so much for your time and patience with me much love to you xx

over 11 years ago

805 posts

Thank you Angel appreciate that it’s very kind of you! Glad we can work together to help others in the world. :)

over 11 years ago

805 posts

It is very hard, but worth it in the long run! You just have to believe in yourself and have patience and faith. Things will get better! Wishing you the best! :)

over 11 years ago

thank you hattie so if i leave him alone and not contact him no more will he forget me and move on? or can you see that he will eventually contact me? do you see him coming back to me at all in all this? cos i will hate myself for doing this and then find out ive lost him for good do you see any good between us happening in the future?

over 11 years ago
psychicjennifer14 didn't upload a photo

Jennifer Poe (psychicjennifer14)

2082 posts

Hello my name is Jennifer and I have offered my psychic mediumship readings since I was young. My psychic abilities were passed down to me by my mother. I started seeing things and began reading for people at a young age. My mother began keen many years ago so that is how I found out about it. My mother is an excellent psychic so I have learned from the best. Contact me I am sure you will find what you are looking for. If I am busy please drop me an e-mail to set up an appointment with me. Thanks.

over 11 years ago

i have not contacted my ex now for 5 days i know its not that long but can i ask if HE will contact me at all and will i ever see him again? does he miss me at all?

over 11 years ago

will no one reply? will i see him anymore? does he feel relieved or regret now?

over 11 years ago

Hattie can u reply to my post too please

over 11 years ago

805 posts

what is your post named! :) lol