What should I do? (updated)

over 11 years ago

I have put myself into a somewhat problematic situation. I have two men in my life. One that is my boyfriend, but I have fallen out of love with him, but I still like him as a friend and we are still together as a couple. He say he loves me, but he dont know my feelings couse I havent told him. The other man I relly really like, we don’t date, we hardly communicate, but I find him so special, and I want to be with him. He don’t know that I have a boyfriend and my boyfriend don’t know about this man. How should I handle this situation? Will I fall back inlove with my boyfriend`? Is there any hope with this other man? or should I go in another direction? Please help, I’m going crazy over this.

over 11 years ago
mrs.faith's photo

Mrs.Faith (mrs.faith)

209 posts

You Are At A Cross Roads Inside Your Love Life. This Will Be One OF The Most Important Decsions You Ever Make, One Of These People Is Your Soulmate. I Can Tell You Wich One, And How Its Going To Be. Contact Me For Indepth Insight. Dont Wait Before Its Too Late. God Bless, Mrs.Faith

over 11 years ago
heavenlyarchangel12's photo

Heavenly Sunshine (heavenlyarchangel12)

805 posts

This situation is something you chose yourself, but understanding your boyfriend loves you. This other man you have feelings for, but you have made an attachment to him. Sometimes it can be more of an illusion in your mind, because another man is giving you attention. Instead I would turn to your boyfriend and communicate your feelings of not being close to him, and revaluate why you feel the way you do about your boyfriend. Point blank no matter what man is in your life you will learn the same lessons over and over again until you look inside yourself and understand why you feel the way you do about yourself. Is it selfworth? Self-esteem? Before we can draw our soul mate to us we have to have a positive frame of mind, and love ourselves deep within. If we don’t deal with past issues from child hood and present relationship problems we look to others to fill the gap or make us whole. Neither one of them can make you whole or complete. You have to be responsible for your own feelings, emotions, and behaviors. A lot of the time we just don’t know because we don’t ask. I would stay where you are at the moment and really think about what you’re doing before you just break up with your boyfriend, and go towards the other man. It can be illusional, and I would hate to see you just make a mess of things with both men and end up with no one for awhile, and have to remend wounds, and ask forgiveness.

over 11 years ago

Hello, I’d suggest before you take any action to try a reading for deeper insights about this situation and what the future holds for you. A reading will also help bringing clarity about their true intentions toward you and most importantly finding true love…sometimes life is surprising and a psychic reading will give u some insights to follow the right path. I can help you get those insights for you to choose the best.

over 11 years ago
tarottamara didn't upload a photo

Carmen Casillas (tarottamara)

42 posts

Hi Anna…

I dont see that there is a future with

your current boyfriend

I also see that you will end it ( your

relationship) within this year

love, light & Blessings

over 11 years ago

Should I then focus more on this new man or turn my head elsewhere? I would prefer to be with the new, older lovely, man. But is there any possibility there?

over 11 years ago
bluedragon's photo

Robin Bluedragon (bluedragon)

2048 posts

Hi Anna, If you would like a real reading instead of a bunch of guesses,I am online and ready to help you now. Blessed be! BLuedragon

over 11 years ago

My heart is set on what it wants, it’s my mind that don’t know what to do, or what is right to do. My heart say: this other man. My mind say: you are not even sure he likes you back. thats why I stand where I do. And yes I’ve told him how I feel, he has sofar not said anything back… and I don’t kow if he ever will…