Does he regret his decision?

over 11 years ago
irishhoney didn't upload a photo

irishhoney

20 posts

Does he regret his decision to finish with me or is he happy moving on with his life? Did he ever really love me? :-( Please if u can sense anything pls let me know. Thanks x

over 11 years ago
psychicjennifer14 didn't upload a photo

Jennifer Poe (psychicjennifer14)

2082 posts

Hello my name is Jennifer and I have offered my psychic mediumship readings since I was young. My psychic abilities were passed down to me by my mother. I started seeing things and began reading for people at a young age. My mother began keen many years ago so that is how I found out about it. My mother is an excellent psychic so I have learned from the best. Contact me I am sure you will find what you are looking for. If I am busy please drop me an e-mail to set up an appointment with me. Thanks.

over 11 years ago
angelkate's photo

Angel Kate- Accurate readin... (angelkate)

119 posts

Arbonne77, Changes are part of life. I can help you with the answers you need. Blessings.

over 11 years ago
mrs.faith's photo

Mrs.Faith (mrs.faith)

209 posts

Hello, It Deffinitly Feels Like There Is Regret Involved Here On Both Sides. It Feels like You Have Been Kind Of Devasted Since This Happened And You Cant Forget Him, Theres Times You Hate Him, Miss Him, Love Him Still. Contact Me For True Insight And Guidance.