was he my soulmate?

over 11 years ago

When I was with my ex a few years back,I met a friend of his that I felt a really strong connection with.We never done anything,but everytime we would meet,It was if we had known each other all our lives and the connection was so strong.Since splitting up with my ex a couple of years ago,we lost contact,but I cannot stop thinking about him and keep feeling as though we’ll meet again.What I need to know is,is he my soulmate and will we meet each other again soon?I can’t get him out of my head yet and this feels so strong. Thank-you for reading this,I really need a bit of guidance on this.

over 11 years ago
cirrias's photo

Stardivine (cirrias)

20 posts

It is certainly possible he is your soul mate. See me and I will check for you and advise about what you can do to bring him back to you

over 11 years ago
mrs.faith's photo

Mrs.Faith (mrs.faith)

209 posts

He Is Your Soulmate, And This Is Not The First Life You Two Spent Togather Wich Is Why You Felt The Such A Strong Connection, If You Contact Me, You Can Have This Person Back In Your Life In 3 Days…Mrs.Faith

over 11 years ago
angelkate's photo

Angel Kate- Accurate readin... (angelkate)

119 posts

Natasha, we often have soulmates and they need not be people we have an intimate relationship with. You need to nurture the connection you have with this man and by doing this he is likely to come back into your life. Things look wonderful for you. Blessings.

over 11 years ago
loristars's photo

Psychic Eric (loristars)

10 posts

give me your name and dob and i will help you:)

over 11 years ago

my name’s natasha my D.O.B is 21/07/1986

over 11 years ago

Merry Meet Natasha,

I know exactly what it is you are feeling when you are around this person. I can offer you Honest Enlightenment on just what the connection between the two of you are.

<=Click My Name & Connect with me in Live Chat!