negative energy

over 11 years ago

my family and i move to a new house, and every since we got there, we had been fighting alot,every single day, i curious, is there any negative energy in the house or are we the ones creating it. by the way, i never liked the house, we live there for 11 months now and i still hate it, i want to move out. born nov 6 1989

over 11 years ago
whereangelsfly's photo

All four Angels (whereangelsfly)

16 posts

yes, there could be bad spirits there. we could read into it. WAF

over 11 years ago
readingsbyde's photo

De Simone (readingsbyde)

5 posts

Rearrange the furniture, clean thoroughly, let lots of natural light in, and smudge the house with sage. Make sure to pray as well and while you’re doing all this, think of positive thoughts and happy memories so that your positive energy will radiate through the home.

over 11 years ago
cirrias's photo

Stardivine (cirrias)

20 posts

I agree with De Simone; you should always do a cleansing before you move in to a new place. See me for solutions

over 11 years ago
jamesthomas's photo

James Thomas (jamesthomas)

5 posts

if you feel negativity around you the thing that has to be done is to get to the root of it and see where is coming from and what do you need to do to clear it without any other obstacles getting into the situation so call me for a live chat and we will see what to do

over 11 years ago
psychicjennifer14 didn't upload a photo

Jennifer Poe (psychicjennifer14)

2082 posts

Hello my name is Jennifer and I have offered my psychic mediumship readings since I was young. My psychic abilities were passed down to me by my mother. I started seeing things and began reading for people at a young age. My mother began keen many years ago so that is how I found out about it. My mother is an excellent psychic so I have learned from the best. Contact me I am sure you will find what you are looking for. If I am busy please drop me an e-mail to set up an appointment with me. Thanks.

over 11 years ago
mrs.faith's photo

Mrs.Faith (mrs.faith)

209 posts

There Is A Negative Field Inside This House. It Feels Like Its Chaotic. It Feels Like Sleeping Might Be Difficult As Well, Bad Dreams, Tossing Turning, Arguments And Fights. This Energy Has Infused Itself Into Your Family As Well Though, It Isnt To Late Though. Contact Me And I Will Tell You What You Can Do, You Will See And Feel The Differince Within 48 Hours…Mrs.Faith

over 11 years ago
angelkate's photo

Angel Kate- Accurate readin... (angelkate)

119 posts

santhia, One of the best ways to clear is to re-decorate. This can be as simple as painting the walls and changing light fittings. Also get some white sage – this has incredible powers to clear negative energies. Blessings