negative energy

over 11 years ago

my family and i move to a new house, and every since we got there, we had been fighting alot,every single day, i curious, is there any negative energy in the house or are we the ones creating it. by the way, i never liked the house, we live there for 11 months now and i still hate it, i want to move out. born nov 6 1989. thanks

over 11 years ago
jennyssight's photo

Jennys Sight (jennyssight)

173 posts

i understand what your are saying??? i think you should try to clear your house of the negative energy contact me and i will give you the information on how to due it right???

over 11 years ago
psychic_malina didn't upload a photo

★ MALINA★ (psychic_malina)

19 posts

NEGITVITY IS VERY STRONG AND POWERFULL IT CAN CREATE ALOT OF THING RIGHT NOW MY READINGS ARE FREE SO LETS SEE WHATS CAUSEING THIA NEGITIVTY TO SPEAD TRU YOUR FAMILY AND YOUR HOME FOR $0.00 DOLLARS!!

tHANKS PSYCHIC MALINA

over 11 years ago
mrs.faith's photo

Mrs.Faith (mrs.faith)

209 posts

It Doesnt Matter If You Move Out Hun, That Energy Is With Each And Every One Of You Now And Will Follow Wherever You Go Causing Difficult SItuations And Chaos Along The Way. God Bless, Mrs.Faith

over 11 years ago
heavenlyarchangel12's photo

Heavenly Sunshine (heavenlyarchangel12)

805 posts

Of course you have negativity in your house. It will not follow you every where you go personally if you choose to lead a more positive path, and cut yourself off of the negativity. You need to find your purpose in life, and work on some of your life lessons. Seperating from the environment puts you in a more healthier environment, and a more positive one. First of all working on past issues, and present ones forgiving, and letting go of the past will heal your heart tremendously. Regardless of what the rest of your family does you have choices every step of the way through out your life to succeed if you choose for it too. Although it’s not an easy path, and you would have to do a lot of soul searching and soul work, you can rise above it and have a happy life.