journey

over 11 years ago

since year 2000 I have been working hard but no fruits any hope

over 11 years ago
bluedragon's photo

Robin Bluedragon (bluedragon)

2048 posts

HI, Of course there is hope. Lets do a reading and see when some prosperty is coming into your life. Blessings! BLuedragon

over 11 years ago
angelkate's photo

Angel Kate- Accurate readin... (angelkate)

119 posts

Oh wow! I have some messages from the angels coming through for you very loud and clear and it is all good. Blessings

over 11 years ago
tarottamara didn't upload a photo

Carmen Casillas (tarottamara)

42 posts

Hi nonhlanhla,

I see that you will start to make

more money in 3 years.

In the meantime

I suggest meditation

You Can attract wealth, love, success to you by meditating, , get to know the inner you, have relationship with your inner self When you have a healthy aura, you can imprint what you desire in your Aura if you want ” love’ you can imprint loving thoughts in your aura and you will attract Love, this can work for anything for our thoughts” are Real things

over 11 years ago
advisorashley's photo

Ashley Lauren (advisorashley)

462 posts

Hi, I can help you with that, I will give you a fully detailed reading for just ten dollar’s answer all your question’s. God Bless you.

over 11 years ago
advisorlauren's photo

Advisor Lauren (advisorlauren)

17 posts

The angels have finally opened new doors in which you are about to walk through.. Contact me for a in depth full life reading at just .75 a min I will provide you with accurate, honest answers.

over 11 years ago
angelkate's photo

Angel Kate- Accurate readin... (angelkate)

119 posts

nonhlanhla, stay strong you are at the end of a cycle with new and positive things ahead for you. I have some guidance messages for you that will assist. Blessings

over 11 years ago
miracleworker didn't upload a photo

Miracle Worker (miracleworker)

110 posts

lets give you a full deatiled reading,