Why Did he call me?

over 11 years ago

When I woke up this morning and looked at my phone it showed a call from him at 3:20 a.m. He and I are in the mist of completely breaking up, I still love him not sure if he still loves me, but I think he has let someone else in and therefore this relationship is done. I just do not understand why he called me, what is the problem?

over 11 years ago
heavenlyarchangel12's photo

Heavenly Sunshine (heavenlyarchangel12)

805 posts

I can advise you if you’d like! :)

over 11 years ago
spiritualcindy didn't upload a photo

null null (spiritualcindy)

29 posts

My name is Cindy, I’m here to help you! contact me today to get the answers you seek! (only $0.95 / min)

over 11 years ago
bluedragon's photo

Robin Bluedragon (bluedragon)

2048 posts

HI Jackie, I am online and available now to answer you questions and help with your problems. Over 35 YEARS of real life experience helping clients. Blessings! Bluedragon

over 11 years ago
advisorashley's photo

Ashley Lauren (advisorashley)

462 posts

Hi, there is much you need to know about with him and the relationship I’m already picking up on thing’s and will be able to help. God Bless you.

over 11 years ago
tarottamara didn't upload a photo

Carmen Casillas (tarottamara)

42 posts

Hi Jackie,

I see that he had a moment where he

was feeling empty

and he decided to reach out to you

without thinking about anything

If you have anymore questions feel free

to contact me

over 11 years ago
angelkate's photo

Angel Kate- Accurate readin... (angelkate)

119 posts

Jackie, There is a lot of emotional insecurities and uncertainties for both of you at the moment.

over 11 years ago

I pick up that he is either younger than you or less mature and this has been the obstacle in your relationship. Please contact me in chat if you need help :)

over 11 years ago

Hi Carmen, Kate and Xanda, you are all correct, well Carmen said he had an empty moment, but he is a little under 2 years younger then I and he is very immature when it comes to holding a relationship, he is very insecure which makes me uncertain about his honesty.

over 11 years ago
miracleworker didn't upload a photo

Miracle Worker (miracleworker)

110 posts

He still loves you there is just negitivity in between the both of you you should get a cleansings on the both of you and a protection on your relationship.

over 11 years ago

Ok, I’m new to this site and posted this question. I finally contacted one of the readers that answered my question above and obtain her insight, I am still thinking about what she said and how relevant the information was. However, I did contact another reader on this site and she gave me some really interesting insight. I think I like it here. If anyone else has some input to my question I posed, please let me hear from you I am still seeking information and understanding. Thank you.

over 11 years ago
psychicshasha's photo

Love Psychic Shasha (psychicshasha)

318 posts

i am online and can help you my rates $0.49 a min

over 11 years ago
mrs.faith's photo

Mrs.Faith (mrs.faith)

209 posts

He Loves You, He Wants To Be With You. There Is Something Standing In The Way Of This Realstionship…It Feels Like Something Was Done To Make It this Way… Contact Me If Your Looking For More Insight, Please Only Contact Me If You Can Handle Hearing Truth, It May Not Be What You Expect…Mrs.Faith

over 11 years ago

Ok, here is what I do know. I know he is insure, I am too a little (LOL) everyone is, and if they say they are not they are lying. I also know he loves me and cares for me. I love him too and care about him too, but I’m not sure if I am in Love with him. I know when we argue and breakup, he seeks attention elsewhere, I don’t believe he can be alone, however, I can and have patience, I have too, I do not want to disrespect myself and my morals and values. I know he dated a girl from his past who was a witch, he told me about all of his exs. He also said she put something on him, so I’m not surprised if this comes up in a reading. He said he removed it and his mom told me she did as well. What they did to put this on him and/or remove it from him, I don’t know. I am a child of GOD and have no idea of these things. I am protected by the Blood of Jesus. So with all this being said. I know I am stubborn and so is he so this is why we are apart at this time. I am not sure if I want him back or not, if he comes around again, yes he has tried to come around via phone and I was not ready for him. Still I know he will be back and I don’t know if I want him back or not. Our connection is deeper then just appearance. We have family connection very deep involve and up bringing/heritage/religion and things in common, which I love the most. What I don’t love is his narrow minded man thinking and the way he expects his woman to act. I’m not sure if I can handle this long term. Well here it is.:)

over 11 years ago

The first most important word I misspelled is “Insecure.”

over 11 years ago
psychicshasha's photo

Love Psychic Shasha (psychicshasha)

318 posts

you can try my $10 deal its 1 hour reading

over 11 years ago
lady_alo's photo

Lady Alo (lady_alo)

11 posts

The struggles and fighting he’s doing against what was put on him is slightly still there.So I see you both going thru the struggles together until you come to the decision you are thru with it all.I also have a $10.00 deal if you wanna talk about this.

over 11 years ago

Hi Blackbirdwing, thank you for your insight, however the clock is a ticking and I feel very positive that I can say I am thru with it all. My next post will be Where’s my new MAN:-P LOL. Thanks so much.

over 11 years ago
mrs.faith's photo

Mrs.Faith (mrs.faith)

209 posts

I Understand The Way That You Feel, I Too Am Also A Child Of God, We All Are. But There Was Still Something That Was Done TO YOU, Thats Going TO Get In The Way Of ANY Future Realstionships, If There With This Man Or Not. Its Like Theres This Negative Invisiable Shield Around You, At Night Is When Your Most Likely TO Feel It. But Its Also Been Around You For Some Time Now So At The Same Time Its Kind Of Like You Forgot That Its There. For Example Like A Ring, You Wear It So Long You Dont Realize Theres Something On Your Finger. This Energy Is Going To Be Looking To Cause Damage In Your Life, Not Just In The Realstionship With Your Ex. If You Want To Hear Full Details, Contact Me Though Chat, OR Send Me An Email…Mrs.Faith

over 11 years ago

I forgot that it is there,I never knew it was there… Yes all of us are children of God, but not all of us are covered by the Blood of Jesus Christ, I am covered By The Blood of Jesus as I have accepted Jesus Christ as my Lord And Savior. I am a servant of the Lord Jesus Christ.

Isaiah 54:17

No weapon formed against you shall prosper,And every tongue which rises against you in judgment You shall condemn. This is the heritage of the servants of the Lord,And their righteousness is from Me,” Says the Lord.

Ephesians 6:12

For we do not wrestle against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this age,[a] against spiritual hosts of wickedness in the heavenly places.

Matthew 22:44 Psalm 110:1

The Lord said to my Lord, “Sit at My right hand, Till I make Your enemies Your footstool.”

In the Name of Jesus Christ Amen.

GOD BLESS YOU:)