End of the line

over 11 years ago

Can anyone see if my new home is on the horizon, and if so what could the time frame be? The reason for a timing request is that it tells me more of what is going on in my own hands at the moment.

over 11 years ago
mrs.faith's photo

Mrs.Faith (mrs.faith)

209 posts

I Would Love To Have A One On One With You And Give You Details Answers To Everything That Is Causing You Stress Right Now. I Look Forward To Helping You Soon…Mrs.Faith

over 11 years ago
advisorashley's photo

Ashley Lauren (advisorashley)

462 posts

I can see a new home for you as well as some not so good things in your life. I can see that there is more going on then just worries of a new home and this might need to be a matter of issue contact be today for a long detail reading I do feel I can help GOD BLESS.

over 11 years ago
angelkate's photo

Angel Kate- Accurate readin... (angelkate)

119 posts

Raven, There are a number of new beginnings for you and this may include a new home. Blessings

over 11 years ago
psychic_lauren_adviser didn't upload a photo

Psychic Readings & Holistic... (psychic_lauren_adviser)

162 posts

Hello! How are you? I do see a house in your near future. I also see some new people entering your life. Please contact me with your name & dob for a strong connection & detail! :) Blessings!

over 11 years ago
psychicjennifer14 didn't upload a photo

Jennifer Poe (psychicjennifer14)

2082 posts

Hello my name is Jennifer and I have offered my psychic mediumship readings since I was young. My psychic abilities were passed down to me by my mother. I started seeing things and began reading for people at a young age. My mother began keen many years ago so that is how I found out about it. My mother is an excellent psychic so I have learned from the best. Contact me I am sure you will find what you are looking for. If I am busy please drop me an e-mail to set up an appointment with me. Thanks.