do we have a chance?

over 11 years ago

I really like this man, but we have never met IRL and I want this to happen so much. But I dont know how he feels and thinks about us. If he think there is an us at all. He is older than me and maybe he thinks I am to young for him, me I don’t mind the age difference. Will there come anything from this or am I wasting my time?

over 11 years ago
spiritualadvisorjessica didn't upload a photo

╰☆╮Spiritual Advisor ... (spiritualadvisorjessica)

30 posts

Dear, I would love to give you a further in-depth reading to discuss what is going on with you and him.

Do not think he does not like you.

Allow me to explain myself with one of my wonderful deals I am currently offering; $10 Unlimited talk time, $5.00 five questions no time limit.

Blessings!

over 11 years ago
ms_amanda's photo

ms_amanda

105 posts

hello anna i feel that you and him met on line and i wanna help you as much as i can if you let me ‘let me know if you want o talk ’ peace love and light

over 11 years ago
mrs.faith's photo

Mrs.Faith (mrs.faith)

209 posts

Your Love Life IS Very Important To You. Your Not Just Looking For Anyone To Be There, Your Looking For “THE” One To BE There. There Is A Connection Here, But Its A Thread Right Now. He Does Care For You, But Hasnt Told You The Whole Truth Yet. There Could Be Something Very Special Here If Things Are Done Right. Contact Me If You Want The Truth, The Raw Truth Because I Will Tell You How It Is Not What You Want To Hear. I Look Forward To Helping You Soon….Mrs.Faith

over 11 years ago
thelovehealer's photo

**THE LOVE QUEEN** (thelovehealer)

89 posts

Hello i can tell you everything in detail what comes up hope to hear from you soon