past lives with someone who's not a soulmate??

over 11 years ago
coco379 didn't upload a photo

coco379

9 posts

One psychic advisor told me she has counted at least five past lives that me and a certain man have shared together in the past…and later added “I’m not sure this man is your soulmate”, huh?!

over 11 years ago
lifeadviser1's photo

♥x♥Love Life Advisor♥... (lifeadviser1)

118 posts

Hello Coco379 I picking up alot of confuse around you.And i can help u too know the truth about him. Pls feel free to chat with me live today for the real answers that u are seeking. Love&Light

over 11 years ago
bluedragon's photo

Robin Bluedragon (bluedragon)

2048 posts

Hi Coco, I dont believe we only have ONE soulmate. It wouldnt make sense. What if they were born too early or too late in your life,making them too young or too old? Or they were born in some distant land you would never travel to? Doesnt make sense that we have only one,right? Lets take a look and see whats ahead for you and he,but dont expect anything but the truth about it. Blessings! Bluedragon

over 11 years ago
ms_amanda's photo

ms_amanda

105 posts

Hello Coco i see that there is a man in your life but i do see confusion all around you right now .. if u like i would love to have a one on one with you ’ let me know when your ready ’’’’’ peace love and light

over 11 years ago
psychicshasha's photo

Love Psychic Shasha (psychicshasha)

318 posts

Hi Coco, Sometimes we have ”Twin Flames” in our lives and may not be our soulmate. I love doing past life readings and I love to help you find you answer!