reading

over 11 years ago
natnat didn't upload a photo

natalie (natnat)

38 posts

ive had reading on here and why is it that thay never come true is it me or am i beeing given info that i want to know plz someone help me

over 11 years ago
spiritualadvisorjessica didn't upload a photo

╰☆╮Spiritual Advisor ... (spiritualadvisorjessica)

30 posts

Hello, honey.

You have many obstacles standing in your way of true happiness and peace of mind. The information you are given is not false hopes, dear.

However, it depends on your faith you have within the Psychic you speak with.

God Bless.

over 11 years ago

I would really like to explain your dilemma to you, i.e. what I believe to be happening here. If you would like to chat online I am available now.

over 11 years ago
jennyssight's photo

Jennys Sight (jennyssight)

173 posts

NATALLIE? IT REALLY DEPENDS WHAT KIND OF INSIGHT YOU ARE LOOKING FOR…EACH PSYCHIC IS DIFFERENT ALWAYS READ THERE INFORMATION FIRST… IM SURE THERES A PSYCHIC… THAT CAN HELP YOU WITH YOUR MATTER ? bitWine is the best….

over 11 years ago
psychicshasha's photo

Love Psychic Shasha (psychicshasha)

318 posts

It looks like your seeking answers and guidance? I would be happy to give you a truthful reading, no sugar coating

over 11 years ago
mrs.faith's photo

Mrs.Faith (mrs.faith)

209 posts

Well Natalie, Im Sorry For The Experience You Had Prior But Let Me Assure You That Some Of Us Are True. If You’d Like To Contact Me You Will See For Yourself What Im Talking About. I Always Allow Connection Time Before Charge And Make Sure Your Happy With Your Reading. Unlike Some Psychics Though I Do Not Sugar Coat Your Life, I Must Tell You How It Is Good Or Bad.