someone who can help?

over 11 years ago
flew didn't upload a photo

flew

1 post

So I have had numerous readings on this site for the last 8 months. Most have told me the same answer to my question and some have validated connection with me and wowed me. But the same answer that I keep getting still has not transpired yet??? Whats going on??? Can any psychic out there 100% connect with me and give me some honest truths?? Someone that is not afraid to validate connection before hire…... iv spent alot on this site and now am being a little more wary on whos actually in it to help or in it for the money.

over 11 years ago
healerjuliaangel didn't upload a photo

Healer Julia Angel (healerjuliaangel)

145 posts

It could be that you are being told the right information, but things are not happening because of an energy field that surrounds you. Healing may help this problem. :)

over 11 years ago
mrs.faith's photo

Mrs.Faith (mrs.faith)

209 posts

Its Not So Much As The Information You Are Being Given Is Wrong, Its That The Universe Around You Isnt Allowing It To Happen, The Stars Are Out Of Order For You, All Mixed Up. Have Been So For Some Time Now. This Can Be Fixed But You Have A Time Limit On It, If You Want TRUTH and Not Someone Telling You What You Want To Hear, Let Me Know. And Of Course Connection Will Be Made Before Hire. Ive Been Doing This For Over 15 Years And I Own Two Buissnesses In MA….Mrs.Faith

over 11 years ago
jennyssight's photo

Jennys Sight (jennyssight)

173 posts

FLEW…. IM NOT HERE FOR MONEY I THINK I CAN CHANGE YOUR MIND::)) READ MY INFORMATION FIRST OK GOD BLESS

over 11 years ago
tarottamara didn't upload a photo

Carmen Casillas (tarottamara)

42 posts

Hi flew,

All I need is your name amd birthdate

and I can deffinaetly connect with your situation : )

*edited for content that is against our terms of service

over 11 years ago
psychic_lauren_adviser didn't upload a photo

Psychic Readings & Holistic... (psychic_lauren_adviser)

162 posts

Hello! how are you? I always get a connection before hire. I can help & guide you thru all of the ups & downs. Please contact me with your DOB & the person your asking about/