Should i invite him?

over 11 years ago
sherry7619 didn't upload a photo

sherry7619

109 posts

Should i invite my ex-boyfriend to come spend 4th of july with me and my family.. Will he come, or would it be a waste of time to ask?

over 11 years ago
lovelightmessenger's photo

Destiny (lovelightmessenger)

13 posts

he will come but dont use this as a chance to talk about everything he wont like that. keep it fun and light. I know him being the way he is lately is constanly on your mind but i can tap into the whole situation. I totally reccommend you do the 30 min deal i have today for 20 dollars so I can go into how he feels you the outcome. My relationship reading wont dissapoint.

over 11 years ago
sweetsouthernsage's photo

Jennifer McDonald (sweetsouthernsage)

23 posts

I’ve pulled the Devil card as the answer to your question, and it seems that you are still very tied up to your feelings for your ex. These bondages are the hardest to break, and those tied to the Devil often cannot see that they are helpless and not headed in a good direction.

If that answers your question, awesome! If you still need more details, please feel free to call me! $1.25 a minute!

-Jennifer J. SweetSouthernSage

over 11 years ago
sherry7619 didn't upload a photo

sherry7619

109 posts

Okay so I sent him an email and invited him. So what do you all think, will he reply? Will he accept the invite?

over 11 years ago
psychicsylviamarks didn't upload a photo

Psychic Sylvia (psychicsylviamarks)

27 posts

I Can Help You And Give You The Answers That You Need To Know. Please Call Now For True Honest Answers!! :)

over 11 years ago
ms_amanda's photo

ms_amanda

105 posts

hmmmm’‘i think he will come but as a friend use this time to have fun with him don’t get in to it so fast take it slow talk to him as if u and him are still good friends if u need more answers let me know ’’ peace love and light

over 11 years ago
ms_amanda's photo

ms_amanda

105 posts

i didnt want u too think i logged out on u my pc went out so sorry

over 11 years ago
psychicjennifer14 didn't upload a photo

Jennifer Poe (psychicjennifer14)

2082 posts

Hello my name is Jennifer and I have offered my psychic mediumship readings since I was young. My psychic abilities were passed down to me by my mother. I started seeing things and began reading for people at a young age. My mother began keen many years ago so that is how I found out about it. My mother is an excellent psychic so I have learned from the best. Contact me I am sure you will find what you are looking for. If I am busy please drop me an e-mail to set up an appointment with me. Thanks.