Sugar Coating

over 11 years ago

I find it odd that this word “sugar coating” is used so frequently as 1) to reassure the customer and 2) as a big fear from the customer they are being given false hope and I’ll tell you why…..wouldn’t a psychic subject themselves to bad karma if they used their special gift to lie or decieve those they are suppose to guide?...There could not be anything more cruel than to give an individual whom is already in emotional pain false hope which would only prolong their pain and misery and prevent them from healing and moving on. So I could not imagine a psychic, one who strongly believes in the spiritual realm and connections would do this. So im curious…why has this become such a big issue??

over 11 years ago
jamesthomas's photo

James Thomas (jamesthomas)

5 posts

i got the answer to that call me and ill explain to this situation

over 11 years ago

I think sugar coating is opposed to lying. Its all in the wording. Say they dont see the guy coming back because hes not into u. They’ll say he just might ‘not be ready’ rather than ‘hes coming back’. Its still telling u that hes not returning but without hurting anyones feelings. I think.

over 11 years ago

Btw Jeannie any predictions come thru for u?

over 11 years ago

Well, actually yes…but more so about someones feelings or what they have been going through ….never a time prediction…but that’s okay in my mind. For example in the summer i would get readings about this guy that i liked, Psychics told me that there was a women around him and he was stressed and they saw financial concerns…not all psychics said these things…but if i were to summarize all my readings…those were the main themes. Well when i got in touch with him again in September….low and behold, he was extremely stressed, back with his ex and his mother was going through a foreclosure in which he had co-signed a loan several years back to help her out and now his credit was being affected…so yes….however they also said (majority) that he would leave his ex and come to me…but he never did…he ended up getting closer to her…so the future predictions fell short…but boy did they tap into what was currently going on with him…and that’s basically what I take from readings now. A way to help me process the current situation,give me more information to make future decisions that are healthy for me. NOT to sit back and wait for a prediction to pass like watching a movie…lol…they are meant to help you grow….

over 11 years ago

I guess I have some concerns when i read consumers posts on here and how often i am reading they are being told by psychics that their loved one is coming back and how they are reporting it is not happening and they are confused….the theme is troublesome to me to be honest…why i started this thread…

over 11 years ago
jessperiard's photo

jessie periard (jessperiard)

159 posts

that is true adia when i say i will not sugar coat that means i will tell the bad or the good

over 11 years ago
donee didn't upload a photo

donee

9 posts

so far the psychics i’ve had readings with were pretty accurate and kinda’ confirmed what my heart/instinct have been telling me. the only problem’s they weren’t as specific as i would like them to be…”the reason why he’s not responding is because there’s something he needs to resolve and when he’s ready, he’ll reach out to you”. well, what is that “something”???

over 11 years ago

So you are told he will come back once he resolves his issues ….sounds familiar…lol…however I speak to a few very good ones that get quite a bit more detailed….you have to ask specific questions, that might help….

over 11 years ago

Sugar Coat: To cause to seem more appealing or pleasant when the reality is that it is not.

Sugar Coat: To tell you what you want to hear, only to please you and entice you to choose me again.

over 11 years ago

Exactly!!! Priestess!!! Its a shame it goes on….you all have such an invaluable gift, i wish it didn’t have to be attached to a monetary value (not that its not worth money)...i completely understand people have to live!! but where there is money there is corruption…so sad…and just so so damaging to the consumer…virtually can bankrupt them…

over 11 years ago

Id say criminal actually…