future? feeling beside myself

over 11 years ago
sjl didn't upload a photo

sarah (sjl)

51 posts

Hi all,

Ive been going through a bit of a rough patch lately..well to be honest ive suffered from low mood off and on since i was 12. I am now 24. I have been to counselling and taken medication but i only feel better for a bit. I feel my main problem is that i don’t know what i am really passionate about..it makes me very sad, i feel unpurposeful. It doesnt help that all my friends have gone to different cities to live and the one person i was passionate about broke it off with me about 6wks ago (he said he wasnt good enough for me :( we were together 2yrs). So i am feeling worse than usual.

Does anyone see anything positive on the horizon for me? I have just finished my masters degree also, but i feel like its not really helping with finding a job. I just feel so tired all the time :(

Thank you,

Sarah 05 oct 1987

over 11 years ago
clairvoyantvision didn't upload a photo

Angel Sound (clairvoyantvision)

168 posts

what you need to do is rediscover yourself. You have relied on a relationship to make you happy, you need to learn how to live life by yourself and learn what you want and need. You need to take some time and space off just for you.

over 11 years ago
healerjuliaangel didn't upload a photo

Healer Julia Angel (healerjuliaangel)

145 posts

Hello Sarah, What you are describing here sounds very much like you are suffering from some childhood trauma issues. I am a powerful Nurse Healer and can help you with this. Please consider contacting me, but you must be ready for a lot of changes. You will feel so much better and have more energy as a result. I am totally holistic (mind body universe) and do not recommend any type of medication in my practice. Take good care and hope you read through my profile. Healer Julia Angel

over 11 years ago
sjl didn't upload a photo

sarah (sjl)

51 posts

I just don’t know where to start. When you don’t find anything enjoyable its hard to know where to start with making changes. I want a job that i want to go to each day.

over 11 years ago
healerjuliaangel didn't upload a photo

Healer Julia Angel (healerjuliaangel)

145 posts

No Sarah, you do not understand what I mean. These changes will happen easily and automatically. Anyway, when you are ready to heal and change your life, consider contacting me. I am real and can change your world to a much better one. :)

over 11 years ago

Merry Meet Sarah,

I do believe that what you are in need of is the Secrets of Your Birthday Report 25.00 – (Not A Birth Chart! )

<= Click My Name and Connect With Me in Live Chat

over 11 years ago
readingsbyde's photo

De Simone (readingsbyde)

5 posts

Look into adding more fresh fruits and veggies to your diet. Surround yourself with fresh things like flowers, uplifting scented candles, etc to get rid of the staleness in your life. Sometimes even switching around your furniture helps. I feel like you’re living in a stuffy apartment. Get some fresh air.