I have a question

over 11 years ago

I wanted to know how can I help my self. Just have a lot of enemies trown me a lot stuff

over 11 years ago
revcozmo's photo

Way-Yat (revcozmo)

84 posts

Elizabeth, right now appears to be a time to sit back, take a break and do a bit of self assessment. Ask yourself why you have surrounded yourself with people you consider enemies? Are these people REALLY your enemies? Is there a way to change the opinions of the people around you to turn them into friends/allies? This journey of self-exploration will be long, and if you are completely honest with yourself, a bit painful as you look for, find and fix your faults. I can help you navigate your way along this path when you contact me. Until then – Blessed Be!

over 11 years ago
psychicjennifer14 didn't upload a photo

Jennifer Poe (psychicjennifer14)

2082 posts

Hello my name is Jennifer and I have offered my psychic mediumship readings since I was young. My psychic abilities were passed down to me by my mother. I started seeing things and began reading for people at a young age. My mother began keen many years ago so that is how I found out about it. My mother is an excellent psychic so I have learned from the best. Contact me I am sure you will find what you are looking for. If I am busy please drop me an e-mail to set up an appointment with me. Thanks.

over 11 years ago
advisorashley's photo

Ashley Lauren (advisorashley)

462 posts

I can help you with this problem

over 11 years ago
bluedragon's photo

Robin Bluedragon (bluedragon)

2048 posts

Hello,Elizabeth, I can help you with this. Come to me for a chat reading and I will tell you how. Blessings! bluedragon

over 11 years ago
healerjuliaangel didn't upload a photo

Healer Julia Angel (healerjuliaangel)

145 posts

Hi Elizabeth, you need to have this negative energy field released. I can do this very easily and then your life changes 180 degrees for the good. Please read over my profile and come see me for a natural energy healing consultation :).