Energy Vampires

over 11 years ago

I believe my mother is an energy vampire. Do they exist and how do you recognize them?

over 11 years ago
clairvoyantvision didn't upload a photo

Angel Sound (clairvoyantvision)

168 posts

they dont exist

over 11 years ago
bluedragon's photo

Robin Bluedragon (bluedragon)

2048 posts

HI Neutral, Yes there are such things as energy vampires…people who seem to suck all the energy out of you to just be around them. I can help you with this problem. Blessings Bluedragon

over 11 years ago
revcozmo's photo

Way-Yat (revcozmo)

84 posts

Neutral, YES, such people do exist. They steal energy from everyone around them and they feed on negative energy, which they create through disagreement and strife. There are several ways to recognize and deal with these creatures. I can help you to stop this process and protect yourself from further attacks when you contact me. Until then – Blessed Be!

over 11 years ago
psychicjennifer14 didn't upload a photo

Jennifer Poe (psychicjennifer14)

2082 posts

Hello my name is Jennifer and I have offered my psychic mediumship readings since I was young. My psychic abilities were passed down to me by my mother. I started seeing things and began reading for people at a young age. My mother began keen many years ago so that is how I found out about it. My mother is an excellent psychic so I have learned from the best. Contact me I am sure you will find what you are looking for. If I am busy please drop me an e-mail to set up an appointment with me. Thanks.

over 11 years ago
madea_michelle's photo

Madea-Michelle (madea_michelle)

86 posts

They absolutely do exist. Some people will “Suck the life out of you.”—-Life meaning energy. If you feel very drained after spending time with, or talking to them, its a good indication. Nobody wants to be an energy vampire! It happens when people are not/cannot produce their own positive energy. Meaning when we cannot/are not thinking positive and feeling positive. They honestly do not mean any harm! On youtube, there is an exercise called “Donna Eden’s Zip Up.” Its very simple and if you use it a few times a day, it will help.