tink.i.am's photo

tink.i.am

16 posts

is he totaly without a heart?

over 11 years ago
revcozmo's photo

Way-Yat (revcozmo)

84 posts

Anna Marie, Firstly, there is (almost) no one without a heart. This man seems to held back by his own fear. This could possibly be because of a past relationship, or because of a signal you are giving to him that he is misreading, or it could possibly be because he feels the depth and urgency of your feelings for him that scares him. I can help you to explore this scenario to learn the truth, and, how you can change this seemingly negative situation into a positive one when you contact me. Until then – Blessed Be!

over 11 years ago
tink.i.am's photo

tink.i.am

16 posts

I just miss him so much

over 11 years ago
revcozmo's photo

Way-Yat (revcozmo)

84 posts

I understand your feelings and can definitely help you deal with this situation.

over 11 years ago
psychicjennifer14 didn't upload a photo

Jennifer Poe (psychicjennifer14)

2082 posts

Hello my name is Jennifer and I have offered my psychic mediumship readings since I was young. My psychic abilities were passed down to me by my mother. I started seeing things and began reading for people at a young age. My mother began keen many years ago so that is how I found out about it. My mother is an excellent psychic so I have learned from the best. Contact me I am sure you will find what you are looking for. If I am busy please drop me an e-mail to set up an appointment with me. Thanks.