How will it end up?

over 11 years ago

Just in remission from cancer, feel much better. Just finding life a struggle financially, and also wonder if I will end up in a happy relationship anytime soon, or am i destined to be on my own now?

over 11 years ago
bluedragon's photo

Robin Bluedragon (bluedragon)

2048 posts

Hi Kim, I believe you have a wonderful life ahead of you, and yes there is romance..lets doa reading and see where it leads to! Blessings! Bluedragon

over 11 years ago
psychicjennifer14 didn't upload a photo

Jennifer Poe (psychicjennifer14)

2082 posts

Hello my name is Jennifer and I have offered my psychic mediumship readings since I was young. My psychic abilities were passed down to me by my mother. I started seeing things and began reading for people at a young age. My mother began keen many years ago so that is how I found out about it. My mother is an excellent psychic so I have learned from the best. Contact me I am sure you will find what you are looking for. If I am busy please drop me an e-mail to set up an appointment with me. Thanks.

over 11 years ago
readings_by_jen's photo

Jen Rose (readings_by_jen)

60 posts

It is not your desire to be alone, so it is not your destiny to be alone. Your soul will lead you to fulfill your desires if you follow your intuition and pay attention to the signs. Call me if you want more insight. I can give you some guidance and advice to help you attract the relationship you are hoping for. Love and Light! Jen Rose

over 11 years ago
advisorashley's photo

Ashley Lauren (advisorashley)

462 posts

Hi dear I can see there a lot on your mind and i feel that I can help you. I can tell you about future relationships, I will see into your financial,and more I am going to be available today for live readings contact me when you are able to god Bless you.