Job applications

over 11 years ago

Hi All, thanks for this fantastic forum and your time and dedication. I would like to e]enquire if any of my recent job applications will be successful. Thank you,

over 11 years ago
friendly_tarot's photo

Tarot readings with Aisha (friendly_tarot)

91 posts

Hi! It looks like you’re going to have an interesting choice to make about your future job. I’ll be up for a little while longer if you’d like to know more.

over 11 years ago
psychicjennifer14 didn't upload a photo

Jennifer Poe (psychicjennifer14)

2082 posts

Hello my name is Jennifer and I have offered my psychic mediumship readings since I was young. My psychic abilities were passed down to me by my mother. I started seeing things and began reading for people at a young age. My mother began keen many years ago so that is how I found out about it. My mother is an excellent psychic so I have learned from the best. Contact me I am sure you will find what you are looking for. If I am busy please drop me an e-mail to set up an appointment with me. Thanks.

over 11 years ago
althea_healer's photo

Katherine Morgan (althea_healer)

4 posts

Hello Lonesome: Your applications will get you in the door. Your presentation of yourself will get you the job you want. Remember, they have a need and you have the skills…I’m on today if you want to know more. Blessed Be.

over 11 years ago
advisorashley's photo

Ashley Lauren (advisorashley)

462 posts

Hi, I can and will help you. I have many year’s of experience. Please contact me. God bless you.

over 11 years ago

Thanks a ton for the inspiration Katherine, keep well