When will I get pregnant

over 11 years ago

Hi! I’m looking for some insight as to when I may be getting pregnant. My bday is 6/18/76.

Thank you!

over 11 years ago
psychicjennifer14 didn't upload a photo

Jennifer Poe (psychicjennifer14)

2082 posts

Hello my name is Jennifer and I have offered my psychic mediumship readings since I was young. My psychic abilities were passed down to me by my mother. I started seeing things and began reading for people at a young age. My mother began keen many years ago so that is how I found out about it. My mother is an excellent psychic so I have learned from the best. Contact me I am sure you will find what you are looking for. If I am busy please drop me an e-mail to set up an appointment with me. Thanks.

over 11 years ago
revcozmo's photo

Way-Yat (revcozmo)

84 posts

The thought of pregnancy and having a baby has led you on a search for answers. Unfortunately, now is the time to address other needs in your life. There is a baby in your future, but, before this child can come to be you must focus your energies on your other needs in order for your future family to avoid unnecessary struggle. I can guide you along this path of change when you contact me. Until then – Blessed Be!

over 11 years ago
advisorashley's photo

Ashley Lauren (advisorashley)

462 posts

Hi, I would be glad to help you. Please contact me. GOD bless you.